Sudden Awareness

Jackson's POV

Last night, all the roommates slept at 2 a.m. because of the English drama play. I smiled to myself in thoughts of Youngji.

Wait... Youngji?

The way she held onto my arm last night seems to be haunting me since this morning. Last night, when I said, she's my wife, I was actually half conscious. I don't know whether I said that because I don't have any idea to reply to Seho's lines or I actually....

Enough, Jackson. I let out a sigh. After I said that she's my wife, she laughed uncontrollably. Well, everyone did. But I hate to see her seeing me like I was a piece of nonsense.

"What are you thinking about?" Mark asked me. Out of nowhere.

To cover it all, I said, "Thinking what's on you guys' minds that we need to practice at this kind of time." I glance at my watch and it's already 1 a.m. Seriously, my members need to take a break.

"Ya, we need to prepare for Gayo Daejun. You looks unfocussed Jackson. Just now, you can't keep your sync with us." Jinyoung said while sitting beside me.

I really want to say out loud, 'PLEASE BLAME HEO YOUNGJI' but I ended up, "sorry, I'll practice harder"

"Okay guys! Practice's over. Let's head back!" JB shouted.

When I walk pass JB, he winked at me and whispers, "I know you're not in good mind, man. Have a rest"

I punched his chest. I saw him groaning in pain. Well, Jackson is thankful. I walked towards my van with other members. The manager actually sends them to the dorm first before heading to the sharehouse. At the time I arrived at the sharehouse, it's already 3 a.m.

I enter the house quietly, afraid to wake other roommates up. To my surprise, I see a silhoutte in the kitchen. I brave myself to see who is it and it's Youngji. She's eating...?

I decide to scare her. "Ya!" I shouted while holding her shoulders.

She spilled her rice all over the place. She's eating rice at 3 a.m.? Heck.

"Ya! You scared the hell out of me!" She screamed while kicking my leg. Ouch.

"Ya, why did you kick me, ouch!" I groaned in pain. "By the way why are you eating rice at 3 a.m. Were you starving for the whole day?" I asked

"Nope, I just felt hungry and can't sleep so I eat" she said while cleaning her spilled rice. "You just got back? Ya, how long do you guys practice a day? It's freaking 3 a.m."

Is she nagging or what? "Well, Gayo Daejun is around the corner so we don't have a choice" I replied. "Ya, I'm hungry. Could you make me a ramyun?" I asked.

"No. Make it yourself. I'm off to sleep" she said

I make a puppy face and blink my eyes a few times. "Please?"

"Ugh, fine! Ya, why don't you go to sleep? Sleep can cure hunger" she said while taking a pot and put water in it.

"So why didn't you sleep?"

She seems to be taken aback and then she said, "my case is different from yours"

"What's so different? We both humans. Are you an alien then?"

"Jackson-ah" she smiled at me. A creepy one. "Why don't you watch out your mouth while I'm making your ramyun? Should I go to sleep then?"

She's annoyed. Yes! "Aniyaa, okay I'll shut up". I walk to the table and sit there while waiting for my ramyun.

"Here" she said while putting a bowl in front of me.

I bet it's delicious. "Thanks" I said to her.