New Year, New Us

Jackson's POV

What is the opposite of two?

A lonely me. A happy her.

Youngji hasn't been home for 2 days. If she had, she'd probably left in the dawn.

She's really avoiding me.

She already skipped 2 episodes and I must admit that the two episodes had been boring without her. I have no one to bicker with, I have no one to tease.

I missed her. I missed our moments. I missed her scent, her own trademark scent. I missed the way she laughed when I cracked her jokes. I missed the way she bit her lips whenever I said that I don't want to talk to her. I missed her smile whenever I whispered sweet nothings in her ear. I missed her touch. And everything about her.

I smiled weakly. Sometimes when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

Tonight the roommates going to celebrate the new year. I just hope she could make it tonight.

-----------
Youngji's POV

"Good work, everyone!" I said and clapping my hands.

These past two days I've been accepting photoshoots and commercials so it's hard for me to be home.

It's a good thing, though.

I missed Jackson so damn much. I missed my idiot, my own weirdo. He's the reason for 90% smile on my face. And you can tell my face got a lot darker after we broke up.

After this, I'm going to another photoshoot but with KARA. Even though I'm tired, but it's better than to see his face and get hurt.

-----------
Jackson's POV

"Haish, what kind of photoshoot? I thought it's over just now." I whined.

Then JB hit my head. "Are you going to be like this?"

"No." I said and touched my head.

"Oh we arrived! Woah it's a big building!" Mark said.

-----------

"Okay the shoot is 50% done! Do you guys have any schedule after this?" The photographer asked.

"No, this is our last schedule." JB answered.

"Good. We'll continue the shoot after finishing one with the girl group."

"Woahhh there is a girl group!" Jinyoung said in excitement.

"Shut up. I'm going to sleep a little bit." I said and closed my eyes.

"Oh you guys came!" The photographer's voice echoed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, KARA imnida!"

With that, I opened my eyes. And see that smile again.

----------
Youngji's POV

He opened his eyes. And I could see that face again.

I looked away and continued to greet the photographer.

"Ya, it's GOT7! Look! It's Jackson!" Hara unnie said and grabbed my hand.

I swayed a little and reluctantly followed her. "Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted. I just bowed a little. "Ya, greet them."

"I did." I looked at each one of them but not him.

"Oh, Jackson-ssi, Youngji had been talking a lot about-ouch!"

"I've been talking a lot about our bickering plan, right unnie?"

Hara glared at me. "Okay girls. Change your clothes and we'll start soon."