First Reconciliation

I SUGGEST YOU GUYS TO HEAR THE SONG FROM THE VIDEO WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER AS A BGM. ENJOY!

Youngji's POV

After the party's over, I headed back inside the house. What am I going to do with Jackson? We can't keep bickering in front of the cameras. I mean this is a real bicker. Not like the ones we had to pretend.

I laid myself on the trampoline and stared at the sky. There are no stars tonight.

I looked back to the moments Jackson and I spent together. I just don't know what kind of pretense I did fake with him. Because I was not pretending at all. The moments we went through together, were all natural for me. They made me happy. Truly happy.

But I know, they are not for him. For him, it's all because of the PD's project. Heo Youngji, you are friendzoned.

Is this just a normal crush like I was having back in high school? Am I going to forget about my feeling for him sooner? I hate myself. I hate myself for falling in love and got into a lot of thoughts.

"Youngji-ya, can I sit here?" Gookju appeared.

"Oh unnie! Here, seat here." I welcomed her and sat up.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked. I nodded. "Did you fight with Jackson?"

Gulp. Are we that obvious? "Yes, just a simple bicker. Nothing much, unnie. We'll be fine." I said. I don't know when 'we'll be fine' would actually happen.

"I know the reason you guys were fighting. Jackson was jealous." She said.

"Jackson was what?!" I laughed loudly. Wang Jackson was jealous? Of who? Ah, Taecyeon sunbae? "Oh I knew he's jealous, unnie. Of Taecyeon sunbae. I said he's much cooler than him then he got mad. I don't know why he suddenly got mad like I was not-"

"Youngji-ya," Gookju cut me off, "Jackson thinks that you are one of the people that he trusted. He's already told you about his mom right? That means he trusts you a lot. He's not someone that bragging how much he misses his mom to anyone he just knew just for a few weeks." Gookju unnie said. "Okay. Excluding me." I smiled a little bit. I know right. Omma-adeul bond. "And just now, he's not only jealous because of Taecyeon, but because of my brother too. I can see through him. He was burning." She added, "he wanted your attention but you kept giving it to my brother."

I laughed again. "Unnie, Jackson was busy with Hara unnie. Can't you see he's a total fan of her? He didn't even gave a single look at me. If he did, it was a glare, a freaking glare, just what was I going to wah Wang Jackson I ought to-" realizing Gookju's smile, I tried to hold myself. Oh my god why am I such a clumsy rascal?

"Someone's jealous" she smiled. "I'm aware that you like Jackson. And I know you guys have to pretend to bicker for the sake of ratings and I know you guys were not pretending at all, cause if you did, ya, I don't know what to say, just go to Hollywood uh, and film a movie or what. You guys were too real.

"Aniyaa! I'm not jealous." I sighed. "Unnie, yes, I was jealous. Omo, did everyone else see?" I cupped my face. God.

"No, I think it's just me." She said. "Now tell me the truth. You like Jackson, right?"

I nodded. I think I have to give in to Gookju unnie. There's no possibility to hide anything without her being suspicious since I'm a terrible actor.

"Omo!!!!!! Big news, ya big news!!!!"

"Unnie! It's a secret. It's just an unrequited love. Nothing more."

"How do you know it's unrequited?"