Friends Or Not?

Youngji's POV

I woke up at 9 a.m. this morning since I just finished my concert last night. Even though I was just debuting about a month ago, the Kamilias already accepting like I am a part of them. They can't be more awesome.

I went downstairs with only my pajamas and bare-faced. When I enter the kitchen, I found the wild and sexy is gobbling down something near the sink.

I decided to scare him but then I took a look at my appearance and realized my ugly self, I silently walked away from him. Oh, he must be shocked looking at me like this.

I'm not a make-up person myself. Just an eyeliner and lip-gloss would complete my face and makes me look a bit decent. It's not that I'm a flawless little angel, but just that, they are many pretty girls out there. No matter how hard I try to be pretty, it's still not enough to be them. So yeah. Now I'm just me. Just being me comfortably.

When I'm about to leave the kitchen, my feet accidentally kicked one of the chairs at the dining table. Ouch! It hurts so much!

I forgot Jackson's existence in the kitchen until he screamed, "Ya Heo Youngji?! Gwaenchana?!" And he ran towards me.

Oh please don't come. My face will scare you for sure.

"Ya! Don't come here! I'm okay!" I lied. I'm not okay. My toe is bleeding.

Being a Wang Jackson is not complete without his stubbornness. "Ya! You are bleeding! Wait here. I'm going to take the kit"

I'm planning to run away after he left but he shouted, "Ya! I can see you! Stay put!"

He somehow casted a spell on me. I was really stay put. Jackson came back with the first-aid kit in his hand. He opened the kit and took out the ointment and a ball of cotton.

I kept my face lowered, scared that he might see it.

"Ya! Are you crying? Is it hurt?" He asked.

"No, I'm okay," still facing down.

"Then why do you keep looking down? Does the floor is better looking than me?" Jackson asked.

I seriously want to deny that and automatically lifted my face to reply him. Realizing my dumb action, I looked down again. Now I felt like crying. He saw my face.

"I'm just afraid that you might get scared because of my bare face" I said

He lifted up my chin and said, "so this is Heo Youngji's bare face? Are you sure you were wearing make up? It doesn't show any difference" he examined my whole face.

My eyes met his and I seemed can't escape from his gaze. He's perfect. Too perfect for me to handle. And then he smiled at me. What a radiant smile.

I got a grip of myself and said, "thanks for this." While pointing at my toe. I got up with his help and walked to my room. Now, it's the time to settle down my heartbeats. It was too crazy just now.

-------------
Jackson's POV

I got a text message from Jong Ok noona. "Jackson-ah. Let's go catching eels this evening. Come home right after your schedule's over, okay? Work hard, boy!"

I smiled at the text and walked to my members. "Ya, the practice's over, right?"

"Yeah, it's over. Are you going home?" BamBam asked me.

"Yes, man. I'm going to catch eels!" I said while packing my things.

"It suits you. Have fun!" He tapped my shoulder.