Surprised and Deceived

Youngji's POV

"Merry Christmas!" We all shouted in unison this morning.

I glanced at Jackson who's half smiling and went to him. "Did you call your mom?"

"I did." He smiled. "I'm happy because my mom seemed to be excited when she's on call with me just now. I guess she's got a lot better."

I smirked. Wang Jackson, of course she's excited. And you will too. "Glad to hear that. Ya, I have to clean Cucumber. You help me with the tree first, okay?"

He nodded. I took Cucumber and went straight to the bathroom.

**20 MINUTES PASSED**

"Ya, you're not done yet?" I heard someone's screaming outside of the bathroom. Do you think bathing a dog would be so much easier and faster than bathing yourself? Tch.

"Here, let me help you to clean her." Jackson said. Oh that was his scream. That's why it's sound like an ignorant.

"I cleaned her. Now hold her while I'm dying her fur."

I carried the heavy dog-dryer and started to dry Cucumber. Since this ignorant annoyed me just now, why don't I play with him a little bit?

"Heo Youngji, get a grip." He said while me kept pointing the dryer towards him. "Ya Heo Youngji!"

"Okay we're done. Wait, I want to take her clothes."

I dressed Cucumber and when I wanted to button the clothes, I put it around Jackson's shoulder. Why don't you be one with Cucumber?

"Heo Youngji!" He said again. I got the best feeling in the world when my name escaped his lips. Oh forget that. Even he said hi or even smile at me, it's enough for me to get this butterflies thingy. Because I know, if it just for a second, I crossed his mind.

"Okay, done!" I said and we both went out.

**EVENING**

Ding dong. A sound of bell interrupted the roommates' preparation. Joon oppa went to get the guest and it turned out to be JYP. I can't believe he came first when he said Christmas is his busiest day.

"Annyeonghaseyo." We all greeted him. "I'm a fan of you." JYP said to Jong Ok. Well, Jong Ok unnie must be the prettiest in his era.

While JYP is playing with Cucumber, Jackson's mouthing while jumping in front of me, "my boss is here ottokeeeeeee?"

Seriously. This is just the beginning. You might tear up soon.
---------

One by one had arrived at our sharehouse. Dongwook's sister, Seho's parents, Ryohei's friend, Baek Jiyoung and not forgetting my mom and sister. This is way too happening.

"Okay everybody! Now ready for the performance? First stage goes to Baek Jiyoung!!!" Seho announced.

Baek Jiyoung sang her song sorrowfully but in the christmas mood. She's one of the goddesses who can melt people's hearts with her voice. My ambition is to be like her. Making people amaze, and enjoy my performance.

Next, we have Gookju unnie! She's singing one of the JYP's compositions sexily and beautifully with Jackson and Kangjoon on the right and left sides. Hilariously fun!

Well, now Seho oppa and I prepared for the next performance. We're going to sing Honey. I'd better do my best cause everyone's watching. He's watching.

Seho oppa went first and sing. Not long after that I joined him dancing and singing. I kept glancing at Jackson and, phew, at least he pleased.

After our performance over, Seho oppa said, "Jackson, why don't you send a message to your parents?"