Found Out

Jackson's POV

I'm ready to push Youngji with her body's facing me. I can see her pretty face well from this point of view. She's flawless. My heart suddenly beats fast. I can only pray that she doesn't hear my heartbeat.

I start to push the dolly a little bit. And suddenly her head slightly bump onto my chest. Now there's me worrying about my heartbeat.

She froze for a few seconds. I asked her, "wae?" she's still freezing. "Wae?" I asked again with a laugh. No...way... She doesn't hear my heartbeat, right?

Youngji's still freezing so I decide to lower the dolly.

"Ya! You said it's safe!" she screamed. Phew. I thought she heard it.

"Your back must be facing him. That's the proper way" appear an ahjumma out of nowhere.

"Right? Get on!" I said to Youngji

"Ahjumma, can I really ride this? I don't trust him" Youngji asked. I sigh. She has so many doubts in me.

"Yes, you can." Ahjumma claimed.

Youngji gets on the dolly with her back facing me. When I start to push her, her head is leaning onto my chest. Great.

In that time, I just hope the thickness of my denim jacket could cover my uncontrollable heartbeat.

I started to push her more but she keeps going 'ah whoa ah'

"Ya, are you okay?" I asked her

"Are you okay?" She asked me back

"I'm okay, are you okay?"

"I'm really okay, are you really okay?" She's half-crying

I smirked. "I'm okay".

"Ahhhh I thought this is going to be fun but it's not at all!" She whines.

Her voice when she's whining is life. I bet she'll get anything she wants if she knows her whine can melt someone's heart. Including mine.

"Ya, stop screaming. My ears are going to burst"

"Ahhhhhhh"

-----------

I push her till the pot stall. I'm starting to wonder why she's so light when she eats every second of her life. Look at her. She's eating bread.

"Ahjussi, we need a pot to make tofu" Youngji said to an ahjussi.

"Here," the ahjussi replied.

"Ya, let's just carry this. Then we don't need to return the dolly" I said

"You can't carry this, you idiot! It's freaking heavy. We need to carry the lid too" said Youngji

"Then you carry the lid." I said. She laughed. "Ahjussi, even you can't carry this?" I asked him. He shooks his head.

"But I'm quite athletic." I said. I saw Youngji's smirk at the corner of my eyes. Tch.

When I try to carry the pot, I was having trouble catching my breath. It's no joke. "I see your point there, ahjussi" I said while putting the pot down.

I can see Youngji's laughing. From what I see when she is with me, she laughes the most at my embarrassing moments. What's so funny when I'm suffering?

I shot her a glare and said, "enough. Let's carry this together. Ahjussi, thank you"

We left the dolly there and carry the heavy pot all the way to the car.