First Moment Together

Youngji's POV

The sun shines bright on my face. I swear this room needs a curtain. I don't even need the alarm to wake me up because of the sun rays.

Lazily I walked to the bathroom. I smiled weakly as there is no schedule for today. After washing up, I went downstairs. I bumped into Nana in the kitchen.

"Unnie, you're awake, good morning," I smiled.

"Morning, Youngji-ya. Here have some fried kimchi rice." She returned my smile and fed me a spoonful of fried kimchi rice.

"Emmm delicious. You should be married by now." I mean it. It's delicious.

"Shut up, Youngji. People will hear you" Nana playfully smiled.

I smiled back and take my plate and scoop my rice. I sat on the table and enjoy the food. When I almost finished my rice, Dongwook, Seho, Ryohei and Jackson join me at the table.

"Youngji-ya, you should wake us up. Are you happy eating by yourself?" Dongwook playfully hit my head which caused me to laugh.

"Ya, feed me" Jackson said to me. I looked at him confusingly but later I fed him.

"Emmm so delish who prepared this?"

"Nana unnie"

Jackson makes a thumb up sign to Nana.

"Youngji-ya, Jackson-ah, you guys don't have schedule this morning, don't you?

"Ne, I don't have one" I said. "Me too," Jackson joined.

"Great. You guys follow me to supermarket today. We need to buy blanket covers"

"Ne" we said at the same time.

**IN THE CAR**

I sit with Jackson at the back with Ryohei and Dongwook at the front seats.

"Oppa, you look cool while driving" I said to Dongwook. Well I watched his works; dramas and movies since my sister is a big fan of his.

"Geurae? Hahaha you're funny"

"I mean it, oppa. By the way, my sister is a big fan of yours. I watched all your works."

"You watched all of his works?" Jackson asked

"Yeah. You don't?" I asked him back.

"Hyung, I watched you in Strong Heart. You were really cool" Jackson said to Dongwook

"You only watched him on Strong Heart?" I smirked a little

Jackson doesn't answer me back but he looks uncomfortable. I look at the window and smile to hide my laugh.

I took out my 2G phone to check my text messages. There's none. When I want to put it back in my pocket, Jackson suddenly snatches my phone and look at the back cover.

"This is your sister?" He asked.

"Yeah. We look alike right?"

"No"

Tch. This guy.

"Eh you guys look alike"

"Of course because she's my sister"

Suddenly, Dongwook interrupted. "You guys are at the same-age?"

"Yeah" Jackson said.

"Don't fight like that, kids" Dongwook laughed

"I don't have anyone to fight with. Ya, let's fight more often" Jackson said to me

I just smiled at him. This is going to be fun.

**SUPERMARKET**
"Okay guys. Please don't split. I'd be having trouble to find you because this supermarket ain't small." Dongwook announced.

We - me, Ryohei and Jackson - nod in unity.

"I want to buy blanket cover for Gookjoo noona," Jackson said while we're climbing the escalator.

"What colour you want to buy?" Dongwook asked.

"Pink!" Jackson said happily.

We all laughed. We aware that Jackson and Gookju have this strong omma-adeul (mom-son) bond since they met.

We arrived at the bedding section to pick the blanket covers. Jackson found a princess cover with pink-coloured of course for Gookju unnie.

After picking the covers, we moved to the food section to buy some foods. Ryohei attracts to cosmetic section which he got separated from us. Later, Dongwook started to get frustrated because of Ryohei's disappearance. Me and Jackson laugh at his annoying face.

"I want to pick a snack. Wait for me!" I said to Dongwook and Jackson

Later when I come back, I saw Dongwook and Jackson are eating sample foods without me.

"I just went to get this and you guys..."

"Here have this" Jackson feeds me the foods

I ignore him after that and asked Dongwook where is Ryohei.

"Ryohei-ya, where are you?!"

And Ryohei appears out of nowhere with his facial washer.

"Here, hold each other's hands so you guys won't be lost"

I hold Jackson's and Ryohei's hands and walk to the cashier.

"Wait, where's the troller?!" Dongwook asked

"Ah, I left it at the sushi place!" Jackson replied

I burst into giggles looking at Dongwook's annoy face.

"Ah here I found it" I said

"Okay let's go home. I'm so done shopping with you guys" Dongwook said weakly

We laughed.

**SHAREHOUSE**

"Oh, you're back!" Jong Ok unnie greeted us.

I put the things in the kitchen and went straight upstairs.

I land my body onto my bed. After that, I heard my phone rings. I checked the text message.

"Ya! Save my number!" - Jackson

Oh my god since when this weirdo has my number. Ah! Probably he had when he checked my phone in the car. Wang Jackson jinjja.

I left my phone on the desk and drifting to sleep. Today was really fun. I smiled.

HEY GUYS! I'M UPDATING. COULD ANYONE LEFT ANY COMMENT IN THE BOX TO KNOW WHETHER THIS STORY IS BEARABLE TO READ OR NOT HAHA. I NEED YOU GUYS' COMMENTS ;) ENJOY!!