Jealousy vs Milkshakes

Jackson's POV

"Hyung, can you come over?" I said to him on the phone. "Help me with the breakfast, please?"

"Okay then since I don't have any schedule in the morning." Taecyeon said back. "I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Arasso hyung." I hung up.

Since I have 30 mins left to wait for him, let's just try my luck with the log.

To: ❤
Mwohae? Are you awake?

Let's say I waited for 15 mins and come to a decision that Heo Youngji and sleep are definitely inseparable.

Me and Youngji have been dating for 3 weeks and for now, nothing could separate us like before.

We told each other's company and they agreed with us. As long as we carried the maknae-line, best friends and bickering image.

Well for me, anything could be done. As long as she's always right beside me.

**15 mins**

"I'm out here, at the gates. I don't want to ring the bell as the people might be sleeping."

"Ne, hyung. Changkaman."

With Gookju noona, I greeted my sunbae, Ok Taecyeon.

"Omooo Ok Taecyeon!!!!" Gookju screamed.

Taecyeon seemed uncomfortable with Gookju's sudden affection but he's a pro handling fans so why not.

"Let's start cooking then!" I said and we walked in the kitchen together.

-----------

"Hyung, let's wake the others up." I said to Taecyeon.

"Isn't that rude?"

"It's okay."

We walked out the kitchen and climbed the stairs. The first room we visited is.... Youngji's room.

When we got in the room, I'm shocked seeing Youngji's skin revealed under the blanket. This girl, really. I shouldn't have asked Taecyeon hyung to follow.

"Youngji-ya," I shaked her body and covered her bare skin.

She woke up and covered her mouth. Probably her morning breath.

"Ya, Wang Jacksonnnnn!!!!!"

"Keuman." I said to her. Then Taecyeon and I walked out of the room to wake others up.

----------

Just where is this girl?

I climbed the stairs again and walked in her room. Then I poked my head out of the bathroom and seeing her applying her make-up.

"Ya, no need for that. With or without, you always looked the same." Then I grabbed her hand.

"Ahhh jinjja. This is terrible." She whined.

I dragged her to where Taecyeon seated and she kept bowing non-stop.

Oh you like this guy that much?

My greatest mistake of the year: invite Taecyeon over.

She sat down and reached for the starch syrup. Then the syrup fell down.

"Cheongsin charyeo!" I said. What I really meant was 'cheongsin charyeo don't drool over him!'

"Cheongsin charyeo babo-ya jebal cheongsin charyeo!" Joonie hyung interrupted.

"Hahaha." I gave him a high-five.

Forgot to tell you that only Gookju noona and Joonie hyung known about my relationship with Youngji.