Who Am I?

AS YOU CAN SEE THE MEDIA UP HERE IS A SONG FROM YOUTUBE. YOUNGJI'S GOING TO SING THIS IN FRONT OF JACKSON A LITTLE BIT MORE. MAKE SURE WHEN THE PART SHE STARTED TO SING, YOU PLAY THE VIDEO. ENJOY!

Youngji's POV

"Youngji-ya, youngji-ya, wake up." I woke up to the sound of a girl. When I opened my eyes, the sun rays blinded my sight. Wait...this is not my room, it's not even a room, it's the freaking LIVING ROOM?!

"Youngji-ya, wake up." Nana smiled sweetly at me. I really don't have the mood to smile back. Wang Jackson, you're dead meat. You should wake me up, you idiot!

"Youngji-ya, unnie will go out first. Eat your breakfast, okay? Gookju unnie is waiting for you downstairs." She said.

"Gomawo, unnie." This time I smiled.

While I'm taking shower, I can't keep but mumbling thing about Jackson. Why the heck he's not waking me up when I was the one who willingly to stay up with him for the whole night? Ya, I'm going to remember this. FOREVER!

I finished washing up and headed downstairs. There's Gookju unnie with her fried rice. She greeted me but didn't say anything about Jackson because of the cameras.

"Youngji-ya, let's go out together." She said.

"Arasso!" Just like that we headed out.
-----------
**IN THE CAR**

When we started to drive off from the house, Gookju unnie turned off all the cameras. Is she going to curse me out or what?

"Ya, what's up last night?" Oh. I should expect this outcome. Other than Gookju unnie, no one senses my feeling towards Jackson. Now that she knew, I have to tell her everything. Because I don't have anyone else to explode to.

"I consoled him. He's in so much pain, unnie. I've never meet someone who acted fine on the outside but missing his mom like crazy. Like really. He was crying."

"He was- do you said Jackson was crying? Jackson Wang?" Gookju asked with a shocked face.

"Yes, unnie it's Jackson Wang. Why are you asking the obvious?"

"Ani, wahh I can't believe he was crying. To my surprise it's in front of you. I mean you are a girl."

"Unnie, are you in sober state? Am I a boy then?"

She just laughed at me. Suddenly, I came out with an idea.

"Unnie."

"Wae?"

"Christmas in two days."

"So?"

"Is Joon oppa a close friend to JYP?"

"Yes. Why?"

I give her my sweetest smile. "You, Heo Youngji eiii solma?"

I nodded.
----------
Jackson's POV

I was running late this morning and forgot to wake Youngji up. Ahhh she must be so madly mad like really mad ahhh I'm going crazy.

"How long has it been since you washed your hair?" Youngjae asked me.

I made my puzzled face. "You kept scratching your head. Want me to buy you an anti-lices shampoo?"

"Ya, just go practice. Practice is worth than your anti-lices shampoo."

"Practice is worth than scratching head." He said.

"Ya, Choi Youngjae."

"Mwo?"