Jealousy Overtakes

Jackson's POV

The sun already set and we - the roommates - already packed things up to go home. After paying the eels and crabs with half price since the eel owner place is a big fan of Jong Ok, we headed to the cars.

On the way back home, I can't stop smiling from what happened previously. Me and Youngji were having too much fun cracking jokes here and there.

When I looked back, of all those times I'm in Roommate, Youngji has gotten me to smile a lot. She's mainly the reason.

There are a million things to smile about. But she's definitely my favourite one.

----------
**SHAREHOUSE**

After cleaning my body, I walked out of my room to help the roommates to set up the bbq party in the yard. In the car earlier, Youngji said that Hara will be coming to our house. Well, I'm actually not that excited. But I'm still faking it as the other roommates are all excited.

After the preparation is done, I saw Youngji's sitting on the swing with earphones on both side of her ears. "Ya, move a little bit" I said to her.

There goes her annoyed face but still she spared me some space. "The preparation already done?" She asked.

I nodded. "What song do you hear?"

"2PM'S Go Crazy" she said while singing along

Tch. "Do you like 2PM?" I asked. Slightly annoyed.

"Yes. I think Taecyeon sunbae is cool" she said while smiling

I got up from the swing. Can't she just say that I'm cool too. Seriously.

"Ah, wait a minute. I think Jackson is mad at me right now. Aniya, Jackson-ah, you're much cooler" she said to a camera and followed me.

Pfft. She can't be more insincere. I turned around to look at her and said, "I do think Goo Hara is much prettier"

I can see she's taken aback from my words. Later, Nana approached both of us. "Unnie, Jackson is mad just because I said Taecyeon is cool. I didn't even compare him" Youngji whined.

"That's alright. I know I'm short." I said and walked away. I don't know why am I so frustrated over this. She had a point there. She didn't compare me with anyone.

"I think those two will date" Nana said to a camera.

Even though I'm out of her league, I'm still aiming to be one of those extraordinary people of her life. I wanted to leave a strong impression on her forever. That she couldn't even forget me.

I'm always admire Taecyeon hyung. He's such a sweet gentleman, who took care of everyone, has a nice body, handsome face and most of all, he's tall.

"So what if you're short?" Youngji went after me.

------------

Not long after that, one of the KARA's members, Goo Hara had arrived at our sharehouse. Remembering what Youngji did earlier, I acted friendly with Hara noona just to make her jealous.

I sighed. I tried too hard there. I changed my seat with Jong Ok's noona just to sit beside Hara. I'm not even a fan of her and I kept saying to myself why I'm doing this kind of thing just to make Youngji jealous. She looked at me as a friend. No more.

I kept showing my affection to Hara then suddenly someone rang the bell.

"Oh, my brother is here!" Gookju noona screamed. "Guys, this is my brother. He's really a big fan of KARA" Gookju introduced him.