Confusing Hint

Jackson's POV

"I love you too, like really love you."

Silence.

"Ya, I want to sleep. You should get a rest too. Good night." She said and went to her room.

Wang Jackson. You are pathetic.
----------

"Ya, wake up!"

I felt my shoulders got shaken with unfamiliar hands. I decided to ignore this morning person because OH MY GOD LET ME GET SOME SLEEP.

"Ya! Wake up! It's snowing!"

Now I knew this voice. It's the mushroom. Please go away, I am really tired. I couldn't sleep last night because of you and this morning you went like "Ya! Wake up!" Ugh.

"Wang Jackson! Wake up! It's the first snow. Come on, it's snowing!"

What did she say? "Who's coming?"

She laughed a little. "Ya! Who's coming like really-snow's coming, snow! Wake up!"

Is this her first time seeing snow or what? "Five more minutes." I said.

She threw my blanket away and "I SAID IT'S SNOWING!"

This girl really. "Arasso arasso. Where is the snow?"

She led me to the window and said, "it's the first snow." She smiled.

"Wow it's snowing." I faked my happiness. She glared at me and looked back at the window.

"I'm watching this year's first snow with you. Don't you feel honoured?"

"Snow. What's so special about snow?"

"Aigooo I ought to-" she stopped and calmed herself. What?

She walked away from me and mumbling to herself, "what kind of stupid person doesn't know what first snow means aigoo"

"Ya! Stu-stupid?!" That girl really. She's the one who woke me up and make a fuss because of snow now she blamed me for not appreciating the first snow. What the heck?
------------
Youngji's POV

Really? He doesn't know what first snow is and why I asked him to watch it? The densest log on Earth.

"Okay guys. I just got a call from Seho and we need to help them with the briquettes. Everyone in 15 minutes, downstairs, got it?" Jong Ok unnie said.

"Okay!"
------------

We're currently in the car heading to the village Seho and Dongwook at. Suddenly my phone rang.

From: W & S
Are you still mad at me?"

Wow. The log texted me.

To: W & S
Nope. Why should I when it's you who are stupid?

From: W & S
Ya Heo Youngji! First snow got nothing to do with intelligence, you know?!

We bickered again. Half of me want to ignore this but half of me really want to talk to him. Our bicker sometimes makes me happy. I don't know why.

To: W & S
Nevermind. There's no use in talking to you. Bye.

Sent. Ahhhh why did I typed 'bye'? Pfft. After the 'bye' text, Jackson kept silence and didn't reply me back.
----------
**THE VILLAGE**
Jackson's POV