Game Starts

Youngji's POV

I walk towards my van with Jackson. We both silent since we left Myuk PD's office.

"How do we fake a bicker?" Jackson suddenly asked.

"I don't know, perhaps we just go with the flow" I said

"We need to spend time more to bicker" he said

"I don't mind. Our point is only to attract the viewers so let's just go with it."

We arrived at my van and Jackson said, "could you give me a lift? My manager already left a while ago"

What the actual...? "Sure. Hop in."

After 10 minutes of journey, Jackson broke the silence. "Ya, do you know how to do martial arts?"

"I did taekwondo but stopped at the blue belt. Why?"

"I did fencing" he grinned.

So...?

"Oh, cool" I replied half-heartedly

"You probably can't surpass me. I'm more athletic than you" Jackson teased

"For your information, taekwondo and fencing are two different things. They are not related at all." I glared at him.

"Well whatever. We're not even at the same level" he added

"Sure, we're not. You're at the underground level" Tch.

Jackson's turn to glare at me. He didn't say anything after that. I glance at my manager and watches him smiling. What's up with that old man? Pfft.

Jackson's POV

Heo Youngji's ability to shut me up should be given an applause. I, Wang Jackson, never lost in mouth fight. When I fought with other members, I was always ended up winning. But Heo Youngji.... What the I lost to a girl?

I didn't talk with her after that and look out the window. The window is kinda tinted so I can see my reflection well.

So do I see hers. I keep watching at her reflection unknowingly. She's focusing on the road and sometimes lick her lips. I smile to myself.

Suddenly, she glanced at me. She stares at me for 10 seconds. I smirked to myself. Well, Heo Youngji, I'm still quite irresistible, right?

She gives me a devilish smile before focusing back on the road. Heck. Heo Youngji, I can see you well.

"Are you mad at me?" Youngji suddenly asked.

I was taken aback since I watched her for a long time. "No" I replied coldly.

"So you're mad. Wang Jackson is so feminine" she teased me.

Before I could make my comeback, we already arrived at the sharehouse. This time you win, Youngji.

I thank Mr. Choi for the lift and close the van's door.

Youngji's already half way at the stairs and she enters the house first without me. What the hell.

I closed the door and greeted the rest of the roommates at the house.

"So you guys going home together? In one car?" Dongwook asked

"Yeah, my manager already left so I rode with Youngji"

"Good move, Jackson" he grinned.

"What good move, hyung? I just needed a lift, that's all"

Dongwook tapped my shoulder while giving me a creepy smile. This ahjusshi.

Youngji's POV

I land my body onto my soft bed. Today is one of my toughest day. First, the schedule in the morning was tight. I could barely breath.

Second, Myuk PD assigned me a so-called-maknae-line-project with that so-called-wild-and-sexy. Ergh I can't be more 'happy'.

I took a shower and go downstairs to gobble down some food. Tonight's dinner is bibimbab prepared by Gookju and Jong Ok. Everyone knows that those two are the greatest cookers under this roof.

After a satisfying dinner, we, the roommates, head to the living room near Jackson's and Kangjoon's room. Today is 'Teacher Joon English Lesson'!

"Okay guys. We're going to have some plays. Everyone must say the lines in English. If you don't know the word, try. We'll learn." Joon oppa said. "Okay let's start with Seho. Let's say you've won the best actor in the Hollywood. Now say your speech in English"

Seho oppa looks confident. "Ah I just wanna say thank you to everyone, my mom, I don't know what to say, this award, best actor, I'm touched"

We all giggled. Seho oppa's english is not bad but he doesn't seem to pay attention to what he's going to say.

"Okay that's enough Seho. You're not bad." Joon oppa stands up.

"Youngji-ya, Jackson-ah, now you guys be a couple and attend Seho's awards event. Youngji has a past with Seho and currently dating Jackson. Let's get started"

I gulped. How I'm supposed to act. I scratch my head and suddenly Jackson asked me to hold his arm.

"Ya," he said while giving space in his arm to put my hand in it.

I hesitantly put my hand and hold his arm. Tightly.

"And cue!" Joon oppa shouted.

"Mommy, I have oscar- whoaaa" Seho oppa said when he saw me and Jackson walked in.

I can't help but laughed at this.

"Excuse me- Kristine. Kristine what are you doing here?"

Kristine. Okay Kristine. I want to say my line but Jackson cuts me "Don't talk to me, don't talk to me"

"Kristine, what are you doing here?" Seho oppa said. Jackson pushed me back a little to avoid Seho. I don't know what to say.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like this!" Jackson said

"Wait-no she's my girlfriend" Seho oppa said. Not so long after that Jackson replied, "She's my wife"

I can't help but bursts into laugh when I heard this. Just a while ago I was his girlfriend and now I'm married to him. Wang Jackson's spontaneous act is really something.

Seho oppa looks dumbfounded. And he quickly said "Can I talk with her a little bit?" he said to Jackson

"A little, okay a little" Jackson said while giving space for Seho oppa to see my face. When Seho wants to say his line, Jackson added "Stop. A little is over"

All the roommates laugh. Seho oppa said, " Kristine, what happening in here? What happening in here yeah?!" We laughed. Again.

"We met at the movie yesterday, you know I have Oscar," Seho oppa claims. I saw Dongwook oppa already sit on the floor, laughing.

Jackson slaps himself to gain his seriousness back. Seho oppa said, "Who is he? Tell me". Before I could say my line, Jackson joined, "She's my wife".

Wang Jackson seriously can I have my line? But still, my heart skips a beat hearing the word 'wife' escaped from his mouth.

"It's too melodramatic" Dongwook said.

"Okay the play's over. You guys did great. Jackson till the end, Youngji is your wife" Joon oppa said.

I felt my cheek burns from his words. I glance at Jackson who's currently look away from me. Is he shy?

Then, something slaps me in the face. Reality. I remembered the meeting we had with Myuk PD. Maknae-line. He's probably doing that for ratings.

I weakly smiled. What am I expecting?

Wang Jackson. He's good at pretending. While me still thinking everything is real. I don't know where all of this will going to, but it's all started. The game's started.

HI GUYS! IT'S 500 READS IN TWO DAYS OMG I CAN'T. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VIEWING. I PROMISE YOU THE STORYLINE WILL GET MORE BETTER. KINDLY VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRIES, LEFT COMMENTS AT THE COMMENT BOX. I WILL REPLY TO THEM.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU, JACKJI SHIPPERS.