Dream Comes True

Youngji's POV

We looked at each other like we're about to kiss. His eyes stared right at mine. And I'm locked in his gaze like I can't escape.

It has been a minute and it already feels uncomfortable. I pulled my head a little bit and Jackson's hand caught my waist.

The slight bump caused our lips to touch. I widened my eyes as this- Wait this can't be happening.

No matter how I try to deny this unrealistic reality, this is not a dream. He's actually

Kissing me.

He pulled back and looked at me. I can't read his face. But I know, he's not the usual Jackson. This Jackson is possessed by something. Just who is this?

"What was that?" I asked nervously.

"Youngji-ya." He said. "I like you."

I opened my mouth in shocked. Did he just...?

"I like you." He said again.

"Jackson-ah I-"

"Break my arms, break my neck, my back but just don't break my heart!!!" He said childishly while cupping his face. Now he's back to normal.

I giggled. "Why do you like me? I mean, I'm just a Heo Youngji?" I asked curiously.

"Youngji-ya," he said slowly. He's back to the possessed Jackson. Sexy Jackson. "The reason I like you? Because it's you. Because you're Heo Youngji. You know what? I wish I know the reason why I like you. Then I could figure out how to stop liking you. No matter how meanly you treat me, you're still pretty to me. Even you get mad or yell, you're still cute. You can see that I become a crazy person once I met you. I'm crazy about you. I really like you a lot."

I wiped off the tears on my cheeks. The feelings are mutual. I'm crying out of happiness. I seriously don't know what to say and keep crying.

Jackson moved closer to me and hugged me. Being in his embrace again made my heart beats fast. I feel alive again.

"Gwaenchana. I'm sorry for this sudden confession. If you really don't feel the same, I only hope for one thing. To remain as your best friend. Unchanged." He said slowly while stroking my hair.

I pulled off from the hug and looked at him. I don't know where the sudden urge to kiss him suddenly come. I cupped his cheek and pull him to me.

We stayed like that for minutes before I pulled back. I ran away and went into the tent where Nana unnie is sleeping. I left Jackson there.

Suddenly a text message come.

From: W & S
You must watched a lot of dramas.

To: W & S
Shut up and go to sleep.

From: W & S
Gomawo Youngji-ya. Saranghae.

Saranghae. That word said by Jackson. To me. And this time the feels are different. Because we're not best friends anymore.

-----------
Jackson's POV

"Isn't the weather nice today?" I said while smiling.

"Are you crazy?" Jinyoung asked.

"It's not too cloudy, not too sunny, and the snow is just nice." I said again.

"He's crazy." Jinyoung said to the other members.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Mark asked me.

"Wae?" I asked him.

"We're under a roof; in the practice room. I can't see the ceiling is transparent or you have a bionic power?" BamBam asked sarcastically.