Together, Forever

Youngji's POV

"Unnie, I'm going to GOT7's dressing room." I said to Hara.

"You miss him already? Seolma? You see each other almost everyday, every time you wake up, every time you sleep and still?" Hara teased.

I winked my eyes and exit the room. When I arrived in front of the GOT7's room, I heard a loud talk inside. That time I decided to eavesdrop.

"What if she leave you one day?" Someone asked.

"I will break her legs so that she can't walk." I recognized that voice. It's Jackson's.

"And what if you leave her one day?" The same voice asked.

"I won't." Jackson said. I smiled and cringed a little bit.

"But there are many girls out there." Again, that voice. I ought to kill this person.

"There are many girls out there, but there are not many girls like her." Jackson said.

"Okay I give up. Whatever Wang Jackson." Then the entire room went silent for a minute then *click*

"Oh Youngji-ssi?" Yugyeom's face appeared. And that moment I realized that he's the one who asked those questions to Jackson.

"What are you doing here?" He asked again. "Jackson-ahhhhh!" He called him.

"Aniiiiiiii, don't call him. I just passed by and-"

"Mwohae?" And Jackson came out.

"Anii, I just-"

Then Yugyeom and Jackson gave each other a look then they smirked. "Come in." Jackson grabbed my hand.

If you're asking what kind of red colour my cheeks right now, I can give you the colour of red chilli paste. Ahhhhh I want to dieeeeee!

"Sit." Jackson asked me.

I sat down and he kneeled in front of me while holding my hands.

"What are you doing? Ireona!" I said, half-whispered.

"Tell me the truth, you heard it all right?" He asked me.

"Yes, I heard. So?"

"Now tell me, what if you leave me one day?" He suddenly asked.

I glanced over my side and I saw the other GOT7 members are holding back their laughter and Jr. even bites JB's shoulder while Mark and BamBam are holding each other's cheeks and pretended to kiss.

"Ya, Wang Jackson. Are you going to be like this?" I asked and gave him an angry gaze.

"Answer me."

"I won't leave you, okay? Okay, I'm out of this room. Neo jinjja miwo!!" I stood up and when I'm in front of the door, I felt someone backhugged me.

"Awwwwhhhhh!" The members went like that.

I even smiled at this. Cheongsin charyeo, Heo Youngji. "Ya, Wang Jackson!!!!"

"You are leaving now." He paused. "You said you won't leave me." Jackson said.

"Ahhh boya Wang Jackson. He's like a creepy stalker. Ahh I'm going to puke ahh jinjja." Mark said.

"Are they shooting My Love From The Stars or what ahh jinjja. Mark, I'm joining you." Yugyeom said.

"Awwwww they are so sweet." I heard Jr.'s cringe.

"Stop biting my shoulder, idiot!" Probably belonged to JB's.

"Wang Jackson, how long are you going to be like this?" I asked and he released the hug. I faced him and said, "you make me regret my entire life by going to this room, you know!"