Han River

YOU GUYS GOTTA HEAR THE SONG IN THE MEDIA AS IT FULLY DESCRIBING JACKSON. I SWEAR IT'S A GOOD SONG. EARPHONES ON EVERYBODY! ENJOY!

Jackson's POV

Did I say something wrong? This is my first time seeing Youngji mad. I bet she treasured her friend so much. And I was probably don't understand that.

She left me alone in the living room. I decided to text her.

To: Mushyoungjiroom
Ya, are you sleeping? I'm sorry for earlier.

15 mins passed and she didn't reply me yet.

To: Mushyoungjiroom
Ya, nan jinjja mianhae! Tell your friend I'm so sorry. If you allow me, I will personally talk to her to apologize.

After 5 mins, my phone rang.

From: Mushyoungjiroom
You just apologized. Now go to sleep. Good night Wang.

You just apologized.

Eiii solma. She didn't talk about herself right? I might suffer from heartbroken soon if she has a guy she likes.

Wait. I already felt the ache now.

----------

The roommates had breakfast today. To my surprise, we're all here. Minwoo we rarely see at home is eating breakfast right in front of me.

Then I saw Youngji.

I went to her and asked, "are you still mad?"

She didn't answer me and not even looking at me. "Nan jinjja mianhae. Neomu mianhae."

"Arasso." She replied shortly.

What? That's all?

After breakfast, I went out for schedule group. Now let's think of a plan to make up with Youngji. Probably those rascals have a solution?

--------
Youngji's POV

"I have a fight with Jackson." I said to my members.

"But you guys always fighting? Like everyday?" Seungyeon said.

"What's the problem now?" Gyuri asked.

"I was indirectly confessed to him last night."

"MWORAGO?!" They said in unison.

"Ya, Heo Youngji!"

"Don't worry. He didn't get it. I was out of myself. That's all." I tried to calm them down and explained to them.

"Woah. He must be so stupid, I mean that was pretty obvious." Hara said.

"Aniya. Unnie, kaja. We have to be ready." I said.

--------

BamBam's POV

Wang Jackson. Pabo aniya? Ottokee i felt sorry for Youngji. She tried to confess but this pabo aigooo.

"Ya, just confess to her already. You make everyone here feels stuffy you know!" Mark said. I couldn't agree more.

"Jackson-ah. I mean it. If you're too late, not even you can't get Youngji but probably someone will take her from you." I said.

"I'll hunt that bastard for sure." Jackson said.

"So how are you going to make up with her?" Jinyoung asked.

"I don't know." Jackson sighed. What a pitiful creature.

"Jackson-ssi, your turn to be interviewed." One of the staffs called him.