Da'bomb Proposal

Youngji's POV

"Ya, I can't wait to film it!!!!!" I said to Jackson. "It's my second time there!!!"

"Don't be too excited." Jackson replied. "I'll be picking fights with you often." Then he winked.

"That's too scary oh my gosh." I said and rolled my eyes. "By the way, Bambam is coming too, right?"

Jackson gave me a look. "You seem so excited to see him."

Ugh there you go. JJ is making a comeback. Jealous Jackson.

"I always regret having conversation with you."

"Oh Bambam called."

"Jinjja?" I asked.

"See! You are all excited!"

I put my palm on my forehead. "Ya, Wang Jackson!!"

"Wae? Are you disappointed?" Jackson teased again.

"Neo jinjja."

-------------
Jackson's POV

I KNEW ALL THE WAY! THEY MUST HAVE BEEN TEXTING A LOT. BOTH BAMBAM AND YOUNGJI, I'LL CRUSH YOU BOTH.

Phew.

"Ya, Wang Jackson. Why didn't you wait for me?!" Youngji approached me in the dressing room. We just finished filming for MBC Idol True Colours.

"Oh I thought you were with Bambam so I guess I shouldn't interrupt." I said sarcastically.

Youngji gave me a look. "Yes, I was with Bambam but-"

"I'll go first. I have a shoot." With that, I dashed off. This actually hurt a bit.

Youngji's POV

"Jackson-ah! Wang Jackson!!" I yelled as he stormed out of the room. Leaving me behind.

I sat on the chair and drowned into my thoughts. Was I being too much in hiding our relationship?

-----------

**SHAREHOUSE**

Jackson's POV

"Bambam-ah, can you come tomorrow?" I asked over the phone.

"Oh, I will. I would like to see Youngji noona again." This kid, really.

Youngji clapped her hands like a seal and I just glared at her. "Come only if I invite you!" I said to Bambam.

"Arasso hyung. See you!"

-----------
Youngji's POV

"Yaaaa, you're not possibly be mad at me right?" I asked Jackson who's currently doing the dishes.

Actually it's my turn to do it today but Jackson just did it with an excuse saying he will not be home for two days.

"I'm not." He said, not looking at me.

"You are."

Jackson finished putting the last plate on the disher and looked at me. "Bambam is coming tomorrow. You must be happy." He said and left.

I felt like I want to cry but I'm still holding in. I just stood in front of the sink, still trying to calm myself.

Suddenly I felt a hug from behind, and I know who it was.

"Mianhae, I was just joking." He said while resting his chin on my shoulder.

I pulled off from the hug, worried the other roommates would see. I slapped Jackson's arm which made he went "ahhhh."