Chemicals and Consequences

Morning dawned on Pearl Harbor, Purifier, who slept in the common room for...obvious reasons...is already up and preparing herself for the day ahead.

"Hmm~🎶"

She was in the kitchen, making a meal for herself and the others, making a special treat for the girls after all their hard work.

'Good thing I learned how to cook when I was younger'

Humming to her favorite song, she was dancing around the kitchen gracefully, expertly dashing between the several stations as she made her pancakes. Before she was transformed, she was pretty good at making them.

Live and Learn!

"Hangin' on the edge of Tomorrow!"

Live and Learn!

"From the Works of Yesterday!"

Live and Learn!

"If you Beg or if you borrow!"

Live and Learn!

"You may never find your way!"

"WOOOAAHHHH-"

*ding!*

"Oh! Pancakes are done!"

After taking the pancakes from the hot stove, she put them on a plate and decorated them in various toppings and treats.

"Perfect! If I do say so myself~"

Finally done with the delicious treats, she puts them on a cart and moves them to the main cafeteria.

Upon opening the doors, she is meet with several ships who have woken early that day, all looking at the siren with both awe and happiness.

"Uhh...why are you looking at me like that?"

Washington: Damn! You can sing!

Purifier started to blush out of embarrassment.

"You all heard that?!"

Nevada: Of course! I was ready to start cooking, but you beat me to it!

"Oh god..."

Nevada: Hate to be rude, but it's almost breakfast

"*sigh* It'll be ready soon"

Later on, the rest of the girls woke up and enjoyed their breakfast. Many of them did really enjoy it, filling Purifier with pride.

Specifically, the lazy bunny who had the pancakes in the past.

Laffey: Purifier, you made these, right?

"That I did!"

Laffey: Laffey thought they tasted familiar...

"I knew you'd figure it out, but I'm gonna check out the base today, you wanna join?"