Im just Warming Up!

Purifier woke with a start, feeling a strange pulsing in her head. It almost felt like a headache, but there wasn't any pain, just the thumping in her skull.

She didn't know what this was supposed to mean, but her body was telling her to leave. Her body was seeking a source.

'Maybe...maybe Observer's calling me?'

Soon enough, she felt the thumping again, but it felt more like a signal, pinpointing to the park, leading her to the Sirens.

Playing it smart, she wrote a note to Hornet so that she understands where she went.

Slowly slinking out of the room, Purifier leaves into the night, a glow present in her eyes.

Whatever is happening today, it surely must be something big.
——
(Hornet POV)
*yawn*

That was a great dream! I always wanted to fly through the air!

Wait...I forgot I could just ride my planes...

Whatever!

When I opened my eyes, the blinds were opened as well, so Purifier must be up by now. Might as well go get lunch then.
.
.
.
Hm? A note?

...

Oh no...
—————
In the Cafeteria, the girls are socializing and enjoying their breakfast to wake up for the day.

In the corner of the place, we see Prince of Wales and King George eating their breakfast calmly, unlike some of the ships around them. All before Hornet busts into the Cafeteria, catching everyone's attention before heading over to the two monarchs table.

Wales: You're awfully energetic for the crack of dawn Hornet, did you do something to Purifier-

Hornet: Shut up for a second!

Surprised by her outburst, she listened quietly.

Hornet: I woke up today and couldn't find her anywhere in the room, all I saw was this note, you need to see it

She passed the note to Wales, who read the contents out for everyone to hear.

Wales: 'To whoever reads this note, I have been called by Alpha to assist her in her endeavors. I have no idea what we're about to do, but I wish for everyone to not freak out over my disappearance. On the offhand this is combat related, I can only pray for your safety. If we meet on the battlefield, treat me as you would any other enemy, as I will too. Do not show mercy, or it might be...your...last.'

The cafeteria was still, listening to Wales reading this note. They were scared for their resident Siren, but more so for themselves, hoping that the situation described doesn't come to reality.
—————
Alpha: The production models are ready for deployment...energy reserves at maximum...weaponry charged and ready for use-

*Whoom*

Alpha smiled at the sound, turning around and viewing an portal opening, out of said portal walked Purifier.

"Alright, so what's cookin good lookin?"

Alpha:...the blundering idiot has arrived, check

"Hey!"

Alpha: Anyway, I'm glad you came. Today is going to be a test run on your full combat abilities, specifically against a fleet of shipgirls, while at the same time I will be recording and viewing this data we get from them fighting an unknown enemy

"Ok...any idea who these girls are?"

Alpha: It's the Iris Libre you're fighting today

"The French huh? It's been a while since I've seen them"