Angels of Doom

Purifier stood on Orochi's deck, where the fractured and damaged mental cube of Orochi now sits after she fished it out of the water.

"You were so caught up on this thing weren't you Akagi?"

She spoke to no one, especially since Akagi is now sleeping with the fishes.

"The last thing that needs to be done..."

She put her hand to her chest, when a bright glow surrounded it, eventually revealing the yellow wisdom cube in her hand.

"If Alpha was right, then this should be all that's needed to fix me"

'A massive surge of energy...the Black Wisdom cube'

She picked up the wisdom cube and held it in her other hand. The cubes glowed and emitted an aura of their colored light, which mixed together in the middle.

"Even she doesn't know what will happen if this mixes huh?"

She looked over to the fleet of Sakura warships, they were standing guard in case something happens.

'The Azur lane fleet is still a few minutes out, so we got time'

She looked back to the cubes in her hands.

...

"Fuck it, you don't learn anything without risks"

She decided to put a gamble in, and slammed the two cubes together.

*dink!*

...

"Huh...I could have sworn something would hap-"

*BOOOOOM*

A huge shockwave launched Purifier away from the Orochi, which also launched the still unconscious Kaga away as well. Thankfully, Kaka was caught by Takao when she was launched in that direction.

"What the hell?!"

When the water spray faded away, Purifier felt a strange sense of lightness in her chest.

'Is this...what I think it is?'

She looked at the Orochi, and a figure was resting on top of it, the figure had a Fuku uniform top and black swim shorts as well as a long ponytail that reached past her feet.

She looked exactly like Purifier.

"I-is that...is that you Cleanser?"

The person opened her eyes and revealed her golden orbs to the world. She looked at her hands and felt the soft latex gloves covering her hands.

She locked eyes with Purifier, who was floating in the air above the Orochi.

?: Pur...Pury...

She started to cry, as Purifier did the same.

"Cleanser?"

Cleanser: Purifier!!

She flew up to the girl and tackled her out of the air and into a hug, sending both of them to the ocean surface. They laid on the water as Cleanser snuggled into Purifier's chest.

Cleanser: You did it! You actually did it!

Purifier hugged her close as Cleanser cried.

"Of course I would do it, who do you think I am?"

?: A mentally unstable girl

"Hey! A once mentally unstable girl!

Observer Alpha descended next to the two of them as they cuddled on the ocean surface. She used two tentacles to lift them out of the water.