A Siren's Night

"Is this what Vestal meant?"

Purifier slowly lowered her hands, looking over her own form, she never gave it much thought in the past, but now that she looks at herself, she sees what she was.

A woman

'It took me all this time to finally realize what happened to me'

She looked over her body, pale white skin, smooth unlike when she was male. A thin figure that never happened to the men she knew. Large, shapely thighs that she only sees on women.

"I truly am a woman, through and through"

Her hands started to move themselves, smoothly tracing her curves, from her large thighs up her stomach, the smooth touch and gliding feeling sent her body strange signals, but she wasn't complaining.

Traveling up, her chest...the one thing she always saw when she looked down, now fully revealed, they seemed to glow in the light of the room. Guiding her hands further up, she reached the mounds, moving them around, cupping them, and fully exploring them.

"This is....just like, haah...when Hornet did it"

Remembering the moment, her body jolted when Hornet squeezed her chest, what would happen now that she is in this sensitive state?

"Aaahh!"

It sent pleasure reeling trough her body, at first, it was almost painful, but it soon melted into pleasure, which only continued now she was playing with them.

Her moans echoed through the room, no longer sitting down, she layed on the bed, playing with her breasts as her body responded with increasing pleasure.

"Hah, hah, aah..."

Her hands working on their own, no longer bound by her commands, simply continuing the pleasuring experience. Her thoughts, once coherent, are a mess of pleasure and confusion.

'Why does this feel so damn good? Does this happen to every woman? Is this why-'

*Gasp!*

Her fingers rubbed against her nipples, completely breaking her train of thought, as well as stopping the action.

"Did that?...is my chest really that sensitive?"

She slowly reached for her nipples again, pleasure much stronger than what she first experienced shot through her, eliciting louder moans and even less cognitive strength.

No longer thinking straight, her body continued to feel and fondle her breasts, slowly getting rougher and further intensifying the sirens session. Her voice growing louder and louder as she felt herself peaking.

'What...is this....feeling? The heat is...moving'

Her waist was getting hotter and hotter, eventually, one hand stopped, and started to move towards her waist.

'Where's my hand going? Is it gonna stop that feeling, I hope so since this feel very stra-'

"AAAHHH!"

Her fingers pushed into her opening. Without a doubt, this pleasure was far more intense than her chest.

Her hands continued to work, kneading her breast and penetrating her hole. Her mind felt like goo from the sensation, but to her dismay, the feeling in her waist was still there, and it was getting stronger.

"Aah, aah, how hard...is it to-,aah! Stop this..."

The feeling felt ever stronger, yet it no longer felt like it was spread out, it was concentrating in her waist.

'The heat is gonna leave from there?!and...and...aah...'

She felt the heat slowly making its way down her waist, her mind finally caving in focused solely on what is happening down there, the heat felt unbearable, yet her hands stopped, with the one in the hole doing one final push.

In one swift moment, the heat vanished from her body, and incredible pleasure was sent cascading through her, screaming in absolute ecstasy, her eyes glossed over, she was blind, her mind simply swimming in the moment.

Her body, once tensed, now felt faint and weak, her nether regions were wet, but she was too tired to worry about that, slowly, she came to her senses, happy the feeling was gone, and completely exhausted from her experience.

"Hah...hah...hah"

...

"Thank you...for the advice....Vestal"

The siren passed out, the sound of the night serving as backdrop for the satisfied woman.

Woman...

That's what she was now...a woman.