The Lion's Den

"Ugh...not again, am I gonna be given another deal or something?"

Purifier woke up from her assault, she had a headache, but not to badly.

?: It seems your awake, about time

Looking up, Purifier was met with three individuals, one was the pride of the Royal Navy, Hood, the Queen Loli herself, and...

Her mother.

Q.E: So, I'll ask you some question, and I expect you to answer them if you want to stay in one piece, got it?!

Purifier stayed silent, slightly staring at Yorktown, who is not only standing up, albeit with crutches, but is also glaring at her.

Q.E: First thing I'll ask, what are you planning?

"I...don't know"

Q.E: What do you mean you don't know?! Your a humanoid Siren, that means your a high rank! Tell us or you can kiss goodbye to your legs!

Upon hearing legs, Purifier winced, she still remembers the day her legs were shattered, it wasn't a pleasant experience, especially for the onlookers who had to see the sorry state they were in.

Yorktown noticed the flinch, eyeing the Siren carefully, noticing that it hasn't shown any hostility, and seems to be watching her mostly.

Q.E: Whatever, we'll play your game, what's your name then?

"...Purifier"

Q.E: And what were you doing so close to the Azur Lane base, huh?

"...I was curious, on how the ships live"

*SLAP*

Hood: Lies...

After slapping Purifier, she grabbed her head and forced her to stare into her eyes.

Hood: You will tell us, and be honest with your answers, I would hate to lose such a valuable prisoner so soon...

Purifier was scared, when she was human, she was never able to bond with the other ships, some actually resented her, specifically, the Queen, who thought that she shouldn't even be on the base.

Yorktown was able to notice that Purifier was actively trying to keep herself together, the answers she was giving seemed strange, but she could tell they were truthful. In front of her was a curious Siren, who was getting interrogated for info which they didn't know, and it hurt her.

Q.E: You better give me my answers, scum! What are your plans for humanity?

"...We want to...save them from...a threat they will encounter"

...

Q.E: What kind of excuse is that?! Do you seriously think I'll just accept and answer like that?! Sirens, helping humanity! That's the dream is it not? For our enemy has become our friend, and we all lived happily ever after!

Q.E then aimed her guns at Purifier

Q.E: Newsflash! This isn't a fairy Tale you bitch, if you won't give us answers, then you have no use to us-