The Fury of A Siren

Purifier, who was flying at speeds comparable to the planes around her, slammed down into the water in front of Orochi. The spray of her impact clouded the others vision so they couldn't see her charging her cannons to full power.

From the spray, a purple beam surged forward and impacted the Orochi's shield, sending the ship reeling even through the shield.

Orochi: T-this power?!

"Orochi! Drop the damn shield now!"

Even if Orochi had sentience, she must complete her mission first and foremost.

Orochi: I have a mission too do, and it won't be stopped by you!

Orochi fired it's weapons upon Purifier, who used her own shield to tank the hits.

'Damn! She hits like a truck!'

Orochi: Stand down Purifier, you are not my target but you will be if you continue to interfere

"Fuck off! I have my own agenda here too!"

Orochi: So be it...
—————

Nagato: Kami above...

Takao: Nagato-sama, isn't that the siren who joined Azur lane during Midway?

Nagato: It is, but something's got her peeved beyond belief

...

Takao: Do you...think it's from the death of Enterprise?

Nagato: It...very well may be, she was close to her from what Ayanami told us

They watched as Purifier launched several twisting beams through the air towards Orochi, the massive ship took the blasts as the shields flickered for a moment before coming back to full power.

Nagato: She's clearly full of rage right now, but that rage seems to be what's powering her. All we can do it wait for the results
—————

"RAAAAGHH!!"

Purifier combined her beams in front of her, as the cannons shot into a single sphere which she punched, launching a devastating laser right at Orochi.

The resulting impact nearly sent Akagi off the ship, while Kaga was launched into a wall, knocking her out. The shields on Orochi finally fell from the powerful attack.

"Finally..."

A wicked and murderous grin made its way on her face.

"AKAGI!!"

Purifier zoomed forward at full speed, the psychotic smile paralyzed Akagi with fear.

"I'll bleed you dry vulpine!"

However, Purifier was thrown completely off course, as Orochi shot at her before she could get to Akagi. Purifier, now with a semi bruised side, growled at Orochi, her eyes shining bright gold.

"Orochi~"

Orochi:...Chikuso!

Orochi was tackled at lightning speeds by Purifier, who held onto her as she charged her through the bridge of the ship, eventually colliding with a siren destroyer that was nearby.

Orochi: AUGH!!

"I ain't done yet!"

She grasped Orochi's leg and yanked her out of the crater of metal she was in. She held her up by the calf while Orochi stared at her.

Orochi:*scared* Now now, I know what you're thinking. But maybe we could-

Cleansing the WatersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara