My Time to Purify

BOOM

The explosion rang from Hornet's room, despite it being early in the morning, some ships were awake already. They rushed outside to find the cause of the explosion.

Cleveland: What was that?!

Helena: I see no one on the radar!

Cleveland: Then who the hell-

BOOM

They look to the park, where the next explosion rang out.

Cleveland: Shit, let's go!
——

Hornet: Who the hell are you?!

"That is one of your concern girl!"

In the park, Hornet is dodging the attacks from "Purifier." Only barely escaping damage on each shot.

Hornet: Damn it, I can't do anything at this range, where the hell's big sis!

Cleveland: Hornet! Who's attacking us?!

She looked behind her, gazing upon the many girls present.

Hornet: Everyone! Get back! Something's wrong with Purifi-

She suddenly felt a searing pain in her stomach, she looked forward again and saw a blistering wound on her stomach.

She didn't even register the impact into another girl, the shot was agonizing.

Cleveland: Hornet!

She glared at Purifier

Cleveland: What the fuck is wrong with you?!

"You don't need to know, all you need to understand..."

*TWEEE*

"Is that you need to die to complete my repairs!"

She shot towards the group, who dodge away from the attack before summoning their riggings.

Cleveland: Everyone, get in a defensive line! We need to subdue her before she hurts anyone else!

Everyone: Right!

"Tch...worthless kansen"

She fired again, this time, it was successfully blocked, however still damaging the turrets and armor of the ones hit.

Baltimore: She packs a mean punch! Evade her shots as best you can!

The battle had been waged for a few minutes, the girls have tried several times to subdue her by precise shots or tying her down. Each attempt failed and resulted in injury.

"Sit still you inferior junk heaps!"

Cleveland had continued to dodge her attacks, until finally, she could act.

Cleveland: Helena NOW!

"What?!"

Cleveland had tied a rope to her hands, and ran around Purifier, while Helena held the other side of it.

'Damn it, I thought she was trying to get close to tie me up, but she was tying the knot while she ran around me!'

Purifier was caught struggling in the bonds, quickly, several girls pounced on her rigging, each handling a different turret.

"Let me go you bastards!"

Cleveland: Hah...hah...nah, I like you right there...hah...

On top of the rigging, Baltimore was holding down the shark, she was scratched up, but nothing serious.