Reconcile

After an explanation
—————
Q.E: So, let me get this straight. You were down at the pier looking out to the ocean, then you were knocked out. When you woke up, you were lightly chained to a bed and told what the Sirens true goal is, to which you were given the choice to BECOME a siren?!

"You got it so far"

Q.E: THEN you trained and are now, supposedly, powerful in a fight. Alpha sent you out to explore the world as you see fit until she calls for your assistance?

"That's right!"

...

Q.E: Good lord...Hood, what do you think of this?

Hood: I still don't trust her, she could be fabricating this story

"How about you ask me something then?"

Hood: Oh? Something only a person from our port would know?

"Exactly"

Hood: Hmm...what's Enterprises favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

"Ration bars, ration bars, and ration bars"

Q.E: Welp...that settles that...

Hood: I guess you really are Simon, but I still can't wrap my head around this...

"Trust me, this is worse for me than it is for you"

Hood: I suppose so

Yorktown: Not to break the mood, but since you were taken in, nearly the entire base wants to know what happened to the Siren prisoner. It's probably for the best if we get the info out that this is Simon...however we're going to do it...

Q.E: I'll see what I can do...

Q.E stood up and left the room, most likely to talk about this to the others. This just left me, Hood, and Yorktown in the room.

...

Yorktown: So, how's being a woman treating you?

"WHAT?!"

Hood: Now that you mention it, I'm curious too

'Oh god...'

"I guess it's alright, I haven't gotten super use to the fact I can walk yet, let alone hover. I guess the worst change is my apparel, I feel exposed like this..."

Yorktown: Why don't you put on heavier clothes then?

"Well, Alpha told me that we don't do good in them, we feel fresh in the spray of the ocean, but with either more clothes or in a dry heat, we get weaker and irritable"

Yorktown:...Like your on your cycle?

Hood: Mrs. Yorktown, please don't use such behavior...

"What cycle?"

Yorktown: Right, he wasn't taught sex Ed

Yorktown: I'll tell you another time sweetie

"O...k?"

*BAM*

The door practically flew off its hinges, hanging by a few splinters of wood.

In the doorway was Hornet, Cleveland, and Belfast, who looked a bit worse for wear.

Belfast: Apologizes...I couldn't keep these two away...

Yorktown: That's alright, now, why did you barge in here?

Hornet: To see if what the Queen said was true! Are you actually Simon?!

"Yeah, I'm here alright"