Know this Siren's Power!

*Clang!*

*BOOM!*

On one side of this conflict, the shipgirls are engaged in bloody combat. Right now, Cleveland and Enterprise are engaged against Takao and Atago.

Cleveland shoots at Atago, who swiftly dodged the attack and tried to cut her, meeting air as Cleveland evaded.

Between them, they are both trying to shoot at the other while dodging the attacks of their opponent.

Enterprise and Takao are close together, in a weapon lock, preventing Takao from slashing Enterprise.

They split off each other as Takao went for another stab, Enterprise deflected the attack and thrusted forward with an arrow in her hand, hitting nothing but air.

Across the entire area, these small firefights took place, some taking damage, others avoiding it, yet it made no difference.

Both sides were tied

Belfast: *radio* Enterprise!

She blocked another attack from Takao.

Enterprise: *radio* Rrggh...what is it?!

Belfast: *radio We need to regroup with the rest of the fleet!

Enterprise shoved Takao away, before firing at Atago, hitting her Katana away.

Enterprise: We need to go Cleveland!

Cleveland punched Atago in the jaw before she moved away from her and firing at Takao, who was forced to back up from the shelling.

Takao: Don't think you can get away that easy!

She charged forward again, trying to stab Cleveland. In response, Cleveland dashed to the side, but was nicked in the cheek by her blade.

Backing up further, Cleveland attempted to shoot her, but Takao was far too close already, and with her katana raised.

Cleveland: Oh shit!

Before she swung her blade down, she was shot in the hands by an arrow, piercing both of them and forcing her to drop her blade.

Cleveland: Thanks Enty!

Enterprise: Save it for later, let's go!

The two left the heavy cruiser crippled there, as they retreated to the rest of the fleet.
——
Explosions and yelling echoed across the ocean, as the two factions put in their best shots against each other. Some were hit while other weren't, but everyone was still in the fight.

Wales, currently reloading her guns, looked to her right and spotted Enterprise and Cleveland approaching.

Wales: Thank god you two are here!

Enterprise: What's going on?

Wales: Right now, we have a few wounded, but the same can be said for the Axis, we still have ample fighting power but we are losing the skies

Enterprise: Than I'll step in and change that

Cleveland: I'll leave ya to it, I'm heading out there!

Enterprise launched her fighters and bombers, guiding them and attacking the other side with both direction and magnitude. Each shot hit their target, each bomb grew closer and closer to their targets

Illustrious: You're doing good work here Enterprise, they're backing up

Enterprise didn't respond and only continued to attack them.

Akagi: Damnit! How are you doing this Grey Ghost?! How?!

Enterprise didn't respond

Akagi: Grrr...Fine then!