Slipping Out

Cleanser: L-little sister?

"Yep, you're part of the family now!"

Cleanser looked at Purifier, she was confused, first and foremost.

Cleanser: But...why do you see me as a sister?...Even better, HOW do you see that?!

"It should be obvious why, so I'm not gonna tell you"

Cleanser: Bullshit is it obvious! I was made from the thing that's wants to kill you! You should be resenting me!

"And here I am not doing that"

Cleanser: You...you're so careless right now, you don't even care do you?!

"Alright, before you blow up, sit down"

...

"I'll admit, I'm scared. This whole situation is terrifying, and the thought of me just dying...it's almost too much to handle"

Purifier put a hand on Cleanser's shoulder.

"But, I saw what the cube wants, and I also saw how it wants it"

Cleanser: W-what? How it wants it?

"The what is obvious *points to the corruption*
It's right there for all to see"

Her hand comes off the shoulder, before pointing at Cleanser's chest, right where her heart is.

"The what is different than the how, Cleanser. You're the how, the thought behind the moving mass"

Purifier took her hand away, instead looking into Cleanser's eyes.

"That's why I don't hate you, you can't control that over there, and it's clear you don't want too"

The world started to flicker.

"And it looks like our time here is coming to an end...welp, guess I'll see you later. Oh! and control that temper of yours, I like the sweet Cleanser more"

She felt a tug, to which she looked down and saw Cleanser had grabbed her hand. She was on the brink of tears.

Cleanser: How...how can you be so strong during this?

...

"I'm not...I just know how to act"
—————
Purifier slowly opened her eyes, everything around her was blurry, but she knew the silhouettes in front of her were people.

Blinking a few times, her vision stabilized. Hovered over her was Vestal, Yorktown, and Hornet.

"Uhh...personal space?"

...

Vestal: Ok, she's fine

Hornet: Purifier!

Hornet latched herself onto Purifer, burying her face in her chest.

"What the-?! What's with the reaction?!"

Vestal: Well first off, you were having a seizure. Although, you were completely unconscious during it

"Ahh...wait a fucking seizure?!"

Vestal: A seizure

...

"So uhh...can I get up?"

Hornet: No!

Yorktown: Hornet, let her up

Hornet: Nooo...

"I'll sleep with you tonight"

Hornet shot up so fast from that statement, Vestal's clipboard flew out of her hands.