The Spark on a Dry Day

Yorktown: What do you mean he was kidnapped?!

Currently, in Yorktowns hospital room, the commander, as well as Enterprise and Hornet, are relaying the information they have received after Simon's capture.

Enterprise: We didn't expect a Siren to come so close to base, especially a high ranking one

Yorktown: And did anyone do something to stop it?

...

Yorktown: Of course not...

Hornet: Big sis, please just listen-

Yorktown: I don't want to hear it right now, can you all go, please?

Enterprise: But, sis-

Yorktown: I said go!

Shocked by her outburst, they listened to her, and left her to her thoughts, she started to cry.

Yorktown: I'm sorry Simon, I just hope your okay...

To think I'll only be here for a few more days. It's been months since that day, and Simon brought me out of that depression, I was hoping to show him some great places I know.
Please, be safe my son...
—————
"Oh my god! This is incredible!"

Right now, Simon, better known as Purifier, is battling several production models at once, as a sort of finale to his training.

"Did you think I would lose to you?!"

He, better yet, she, shot and punched a hole straight through a model, having it sink to the bottom of the ocean, she proceeded to do this with all of the production models, except one...

"Gah!"

That one was behind her, shooting her in the back, which, thankfully, was blocked by her rig, which looks like a Hammerhead shark.

"Really? Trying a cheap shot?"

Her guns aimed and fired, some shots missed, but some hit their marks, especially the one through its neck, sinking the final ship.

Alpha: I'm impressed, you did this in record time, and you learned how to use your rig exceptionally fast.

"Well, you did say it was an extension of me, having limbs that don't work can help with that feeling when they suddenly start working again"

Alpha: *sigh* You say this so casually, still though, I'm happy the cube worked out alright

"I'm still not alright though! I'm not only a girl now, but a siren, and I'm wearing practically nothing!"

Alpha: Unfortunately, you'll have to get use to it, heavy clothes don't do so good with us...

"Ugh...fiiiine"

Alpha: Good, now then, I think your all ready to head out and do some work, I especially think your excited for this, correct?

"Hell yeah! I can finally head back and see some fights, I never was able to back when I was human!"

Alpha: First, language, but that is part of the reason I'm sending you back, I need you to get acquainted with the waters, you run on pure energy, so I'm sending you up on an extended expedition to explore and do what you see fit, you don't need to head back for refueling like an actual ship, nor for restocking your ammunition

"So basically a vacation?"

Alpha:...I suppose so

"Great! I'm all in for this!"

Alpha: I'll call you back whenever I need your assistance, otherwise, your free to do pretty much whatever you want.

"Thanks a bunch Squidy!"