Part 8

"Everyone *clap clap* Please listen to me a little" sale department leader make everyone in the office listen to him.
"Emm this weekend ,our president lets us have a beach party in Phuket yeh *clap clap*" after team leader announced the beach party,everyone in the sale department look so happy and excited.
"And the most important thing is YOU CAN BRING YOUR PARTNER OR FRIEND WITH YOU BUT CAN ONLY BRING ONE😆" the team leader seem so excited.
"And now,let's work first cause today is still Thursday *wink wink*" team leader said.

War POV

Everyone seem happy except me.I don't really want to go tho.I don't want to face someone 🙄 and the beach !!!!!!ahhhh shit! I don't want to repeat my memory at the beach with brat.

"Wehh... who will you bring with?" Sammy asked me.
"Emm I don't know" I said and Sammy just nod.
"What about you?" I asked her back.
"Emm*shy*I will bring my bf*grin*" she replied.
"Ohhh nae.....our Sammy had bf" I tease her and a bit loud voice then Sammy try to cover my mouth.
"Keep your voice down *smack* you want the whole team know or something" Sammy smack my shoulder to stop me.
"They will know on that day anyway *shrug*"
"Let's them suprise *grin*"
"Ok ok" I just nod and back to my work.i work here for few month and I started to close with my workmates too especially Sammy,she's so friendly and cute.

Sarin want to pick me up but I don't want to trouble him so I take the bus instead.I went home like normal and when I got home,Rin usually cook dinner for me and sometimes he brought it hahaha.
I miss my old day with him during high school,me prem and run are so close.
When I unlock the door and entered the room,I see rin greet me with a bright smile,he's a good person.
"Welcome back buddy" rin greet me.
"Change your closthe and sit here" rin prepare the dinner for me and him.
"Err" I went to bathroom and change my clothes and back to sit and have dinner.
"I feel like you're my mom hahaha" I tease rin.
"Why?"
"Cause you're always wait for me at home and cook for me lol" I start to eat the food.
"Then be my bf,I will do like this to you every day*grin*" rin tease me back 🙄
"Why should I be your bf? When you still make dinner for me while we're friend." I stick my tongue out to tease him .
"Err whatever" look like Sarin is annoyed with me hahah.
              ____________________

Hi hi all readers🥰
This is new part i hope you're enjoy it. Please don't mind my grammar cause I'm not good at it . Please vote and follow me☺️❤️
04/jam/2021