Part 19

Yin and ploy went to wedding dress shop for their engagement.they went to the most popular shop in town,it's near many luxury brand shop and restaurants.Ploy is the one who choose everything while yin just sit and watch her .

"Hello miss ploy*bow*welcome to our shop.we have been choosing few best dresses for you and best suits for Mr.Yin" shopkeeper come to greet ploy and yin.

"Then Let's me see" ploy said.

"Here miss" shopkeeper show the direction.

"Will you go?" Ploy look at yin.

"No,I'm good. just choose one for me" yin went to the sofa and sit there.

"Okay" ploy just walk to the place where she need to see the dresses.

Yin sit there for the moment and get a call from jake.

"Hello boss,there's something wrong with financial of your club.they want you to check and decide something here!" Jake said.

"Emm ok I will going when my appointment with ploy ready" yin said.

"Ok boss then I will waiting for you here"

*yin hang out*

Yin lean his head to the sofa and take a nap.

After take a nap and ploy already choose her wedding dress and she asked him to get out together and find a good restaurant to eat together.

"Our engagement is coming soon.did you invite any friends yet?" Ploy asked while walked out of the shop with yin.

"I only tell boun" yin said.

*nod* ploy only nodded.

"Let's have dinner and I will drop you home.I have some work at club." Yin Said.

"Can I go with you?" Ploy asked while try to hold yin's arm.

"No.I will stay late.your parents will worry about you." Yin refused his arm before ploy touch him.

"I will make a quick call.please stay here for a bit." Yin get his phone and walk 3 meters away from ploy.

Ploy stand there and look around cause it's already evening people are go out for their date or something.
Ploy seeing someone that similar and keep staring from the distance.
"Isn't that nong war who work at yin's company?" She try to look at that person, and yes that's war.

"Who is the person near him!?" Ploy start to walk directly to war.

"Hello nong" ploy smile fully.war didn't know it was ploy ,so he's a little bit surprised.

"Ohh ms ploy"war did 15 degrees bow to her as respect.
"Heiya I told you that you can call me p'ploy*laugh*......................." ploy keep talking to war and yin who just finished his phone looking for ploy.

Yin find ploy and see war with a man he met before,it's sarin.so yin just walk directly to them.

"I'm about to leave for dinner with yin too*smile*" ploy said

"Krab" war awkward smile to her .

"Btw he is he?" Ploy point to sarin and yin also come at that moment.

"Emm he is....." war can't finished his sentence cause sarin cross his words.

"I'm his boyfriend*smile*" sarin pull war by shoulder to his chest.

____________

Hi to all my readers🥰sorry for not be able to active here🥺❤️
I really want to write it too but I'm only free at night and now I got the bf 😂if I don't talk to him much he thought that I cheated on him💀
I hope you don't mind me and thank for waiting me patiently 🥰 please vote and follow me😉
27 April 2022