Part 3

Yin POV

Two weeks before war entered CW group

"Boss *bow* this is all resumes of people who applying for our company" jack hand yin all resumes of interviewers.
"Hmm just put it on the desk" yin still read the file which his secretary gave him before.
"Emmm....." jack a bit nervous.
"What is it?" Yin take off his glasses and face jack.
"Err *give* this is Mr War CV krab" yin was startled by the name.
"............" yin just stay still and take the CV
"Then I will take my leave boss" jack said.

I read war's CV. Yeah,since we broke up I never meet him.I only just tell Jack to stalk him sometime.
On the day we broke up,Myself was like a madman. I drunk like a dog,cry like a girl.I went to my club and drank until midnight.I went home by myself and got into car accident.I was in coma for a month,my parents are so worried about me.When I was awake and full recovery,I feel upset with war and myself.If we didn't broke up,I will not like that and I don't lose myself either.I hate the fact that I'm still loving him.

but yet I still cry cause I always miss him.even my parents are noticed that I'm not like this before. So I tell them that I was inlove and then he know that I'm a mafia , he didn't like when I lie to him.so my parents give me some advice if I don't stop being mafia,People will leave me one by one.
From that day I decided to stop being mafia.I only running my club and try to learning about my dad's company.I just become president for 2 weeks.
And here I will accept war to join my company *smirk*.

*present*

"You must pay me back what you did to me last year!" I said.
"Fine..I will stay here until our contract expires...6 months,6 months is nothing compared to what you did to fool me for 1 year of dating *smile*" war replied.
"It start from today so" I lean to him.
"Then can I go back to work please?*smile*" I know this is just fking business smile.he is not happy to see me I guess.
"Get me a hot coffee" I walk to my chair.
"But isn't it secretary's duty?" War refused.
"Go or not?" Yin glare at him.
"Of course I will go*grin*" war almost open the door and stop by yin's words.
"Buy it at the place where we first met." Yin said.
"Krab" war didn't turn his back to reply just said and leave.

War POV

I stop in front his office.and think "What I have done to you in the past life,p'yin?" I talked to myself.
It's so hard to forget him for those past year.My life always face the problems,I really can't take it anymore,I'm so tired.if he hate me now,why don't he just chase me away?😞 I can't do anything,it's might my karma.I almost forget his coffee,dammit.
I can't go to buy the coffe right now cause I don't have anything to drive.ahhhhhh shitttt.

"Oh prem" war think about prem and take out his phone to calling prem.
"Hello prem"
"Err hello war"
"Where are you now? You're free right?"
"Emm no,I still at home.I have appointment with my parents though.what's happened?"
"Err nothing then I'm hang up na" war end the call and call to another one.
"Hello prom"
"Ah hello"
"Where are you? You're free right?"
"Ahh yes I'm free right now I just play game with my old friend and I'm at the coffee store near our university,the old place we used to come"
"Aww such a good timing.then can you buy me a hot coffee and bring it to my work place please? My boss asked me to do but I don't have anything to drive.I'm begging you na"
"Ok wait for me then"
"Thank you na buddy"

____________________

Hi hi all readers🥰
This is new part i hope you're enjoy it. Please don't mind my grammar cause I'm not good at it . Please vote and follow me☺️❤️
12/dec/2020

 Please vote and follow me☺️❤️12/dec/2020