Part 16

Author POV

"Son,Ploy's dad already pick up your engage day." Yin's Dad said .

"Hmm ok pa.when is it?" Yin pick up a meatball into his mouth.

"It on 3rd next month"

"Fine" Yin and his dad finish their conversation and eat their dinner happily.

Yin look how happy his parents are.He don't want to destroy their hope and happiness.Yin try to care about his parents more since he got into accident when he was breakup with war.Only his parents stay by his side.

War POV

It's been few weeks since company's trip has end,I worked hard as much as I can to forget what's happened there.

I worked 8hours a day here and the only thing I pray everyday is <I hope I don't meet president for the whole day>.

I put my face on my desk cause I feel so exhausted.I want to go home😭✊.
It's nearly 4Pm and I will get out soon🤩 I want to eat Chinese Hotpot today with Ai rin .Now he work at a design company and he said he'll treat me a perfect meal😋.

Finally it's 4Pm,I should text Ai rin to let's him know that we will have meal together tonight.

[Hey You brat,let's eat out tonight] : 4:02

[ok.what do you want to eat?]: 4:03

[Is hotpot okay?]: 4:06

[ok,I will pick you up.when will you off?]: 4:06

"War" team leader suddenly call out my name.I haven't replied ai rin yet.

"Yes phi" I stand up to face him from afar.

"Come here!" I walk to his desk after he called me.

"Take this document to president.make sure that he look at it and sign it as well" team leader hand me the document and I just nod and walk to the president's office.

{Dammit!!!my nightmare is coming} this is my thought .

I poke myself with the document,I finally go to hell.
I work here,so how can I avoid him while we share the same floor? Shit.

I went to president's secretary to hand her the document but she did call president . So president tell me to come in with document.

*knock knock* I knock the door before get in.

"Come in" boss said .I walk in and put the document on his desk.

"This is the last year sale's graphics document.Team leader want you to review it and sign on this." Boss take a look on the document.

"Are you busy?" President ask while look at the document.

"Yes!?" I don't know what he mean by busy.

"I haven't seen you those days.So are you busy with your work or avoiding me?" This man is cool,I mean his heart is cool even his blood.Is he often doing that kind of expression? He put his head on the upper part of desk chair and look at me with something I can explain.

Is he often doing that kind of expression? He put his head on the upper part of desk chair and look at me with something I can explain

👆just for example 😹👆

"Hehe......I.....I just get more extra work those day sir" this is the awkwardness laugh in my life.

"Are you...."  suddenly the door is open.

"Ploy" President look suprise by ms ploy.

"What are you doing here?"Boss asked.

"What!? Why are you greeting your fiancée like this?" Miss ploy put her handbag on the desk and went to sit on president's lap.

"I miss you so much"she peck on yin's lip.

"........" president glance at me,so.......

"Then I will take my leave sir*bow*" I did bow and went to take the document .

"Wait!!! You're here too when I'm coming here" miss ploy suddenly talk to me.

"Yes miss ploy" I said.

"So you must come here often ,right?

"Not really miss"

"Then have you seen any female staff here try to seduce or flirt on My Yinyin?"

"Ploy!!" president rise his voice and grab ploy's wrist.

"Heheh I don't know miss" my awkward laugh is showing again.

"If you see someone try to hit on him just tell me I'm gonna break their legs off"

"Yes*grin*" I just want to get out off here 😭

"You may go out now war" I did bow again after president told me to leave.

I walked out and stop at the door outside of president's room.His fiancée look so scary dammit.
But she asked if someone try to seduce or flirt with president,*tsk* it's was president which is a flirty one.I don't mind their business so i went back  to my desk .

_________________

Hello all my readers🥰❤️how are you?
I'm planning to release a new fiction in July ,please look forward to it🥰
Hope you like it and vote for me 😉😘
14/Mar/2021