Part 6

Yin and War arrived at the meeting around 2PM and Meet his partnership at 3PM,they're having a good conversation with each other.

President Lee is a biggest investor in Thailand,come and greet with President yin personally

President Lee is a biggest investor in Thailand,come and greet with President yin personally.He is often investing in Singapore than Thailand.

"This meeting is such a great meeting and I hope meet you again president yin." Lee shake yin's hand.
"My honor President *smile*" after shaking hand,yin and lee let thot hand go.
"And Mr Secretary,you're also good at explaining *smile* hope we're get along too" lee let his hand to shake with war too but block by yin.
"Ohhh President Lee let's talk more while walking" Yin drag lee to walk with him while war stand still acting dumb alone with Lee's secretary.
"Let's go sir" Lee's secretary tell war to follow lee and yin.
"Ah oh" both follow their boss outside the building.

They are In front of the restaurant where they're meet up with 2 cars.Lee and Yin are Goodbye and expect to see each other in another investing.Yin and war get into the car and the drive asked if they're stay here or go to Bangkok now cause it's already 5PM if they're go now it'll take 4hours to arrive Bangkok.
"Master,do you want to go to Bangkok or stay here tonight?" the driver asked.
"Stay here/go to Bangkok" yin and war answers at the same time.yin want to stay here and war want to go home.both are fight over this thing.
"Go to Bangkok" war tell the driver and glare at yin.
"Stay here" yin also tell the driver.
"Ouyyy please make a clear decision,sir".the driver can't with this two.
"I want to go home" war conflict with yin.
"If you want,then go by walking cause this is my car if I stay here my car also stay here" yin refused with war and take his hands as pillow to take a nap.
"But......" war was cut by yin
"But what? Why? You're in a hurry to meet that brat in the morning?" Yin raise his eyebrows as curious.
"Didn't I say mind your business sir*fake grin*" if yin isn't his ex boyfriend,Maybe war is jobless now.
"*Tsk*"

the driver find a hotel near by the restaurant and get into the hotel near the sea.

The sky is getting darker little by little.3 of them went in and war is the one who asked for available room.
"Hello sir.welcome to our hotel*smile*" Receptionistor said.
"Err hello.can I get 3 room please?" War said.
"Emm sorry sir.We only have one room to available." She replied.
"Oh wait a minute." War nod and go to tell yin.
"President there are only one room available." War said.
"Oh sir.I can find I guesthouse nearby myself.so you don't need to get for me.and I will pick you up in the morning" the drive said.
"Oh really!? Then I will go with you" war said .
"Hey if you go who stay here with me?" Yin glance at war.
"You can stay here by yourself.there are a lot of waiter here. You can use them." War refused.
"If I die here ,who will know" yin frown.
"Then police will come here in the morning to invest*shrugged* I can't do anything if you're really die" War said
"Stop making excuses" yin yelled.
"And you,bring my luggage to my room" yin point at the driver.
"Yes sir"
"Wait what!? You did bring the luggage with you? Why don't you tell me too? I didn't bring anything with me" war confused.
"It's your own fault" yin said and went to get the jet room.
"I will get that room" yin said to receptionistor.
"Here, sir. Your room is 516. Bellman will bring the luggage to you later." The receptionistor hand him the key and yin just ignore her.
"War......get the key" yin just went to elevator.
"Here ja" the receptionistor hand war the key.
"Thank you and the luggage,I will bring by myself " war nodded.and dragged the luggage with him .