Part 2

War POV

Shit!!!! Here i am

Shit!!!! Here i am.I'm in front of the building rn and I can't push myself walk into this place. I mean I never imagined myself can get into this high level tho. My life is freaking crazy and lucky at the same time .when I was jobless it's bother me a lot,and now I get a job but it's still bother me somehow.
I want to try my best here.war!!! Susu 💪💪 you can do it!!! Wait !why do I talk to myself ? Shit I'm gonna crazy *groan*.
Well I can't stay outside any longer I need to go in. I decided to walk to the reception desk and ask receptionistor for my place to work.

War: Hello Ms,I'm a new staff here*bow*.May I know my work place, please?
Receptionistor: what's your name?
War: War Wananat krab. *hand the receptionist his ID card*
Receptionistor: oh let's me check. *check his name on computer while war is look around*
Receptionistor: emm your place is at 13th floor you can use that elevator.*point to the elevator at the right side* let's me bring you there.
War: oh thank you so much*bow*

I walk to the elevator and there's few people in the elevator.I don't know any of them,I feel introvert now.yes now the elevator bring me to my right place *close his eyes like praying*
I hope everything goes smooth.
Damn....this office look so elegant and cool *wow*

this office look so elegant and cool *wow*

"Everyone *clap* here! He's a new staff." The receptionistor introduced me to everyone.
"Hello my name is war,please take care me*bow*"
"Oh hello" few people are greeting me back.
"Sammy!!sammy" the receptionistor signal to someone.
"Ahh yeah phi" a girl come to us.
"Please show him his desk na" the receptionistor take her leave.
"Here your desk*smile* it's next to my desk too*point her desk* you can ask me if you don't know something" she's so friendly tho.
"Oh my name is Sammy Malaila" we did shake hand.
"My name is war wananat,please take care of me*bow*"