Part 18

War POV

After eating,sarin and I were about to leave but sarin stop me.

"Let's talk" sarin grab my hand.

"Huh? Aren't we talk for the whole time*confuss*"

"Not those stuff" he said.

"Then what?"

"War"

"Hmm" I look at him.

"I like you" this words hit me hard.

"What!?" I stand up

"War,I really like you.since the day we were in high school" sarin grab my hand more tightly.

".........." My legs is weak now so I sat down.

"War" sarin take his another hand to hold my both hands. "War,I like you since high school" I don't know what to respond to him.

"And you know why my family force me to study in France? It's because they're find out that I like you *his tears is start to flow* they want me to cut you off from my life. I study in France for 4 years is feel like hell cause I still miss you and love you😢 I can't contact you cause they were stalked me almost 3 years.and now they didn't know that I'm in Thailand that why I don't go to my house" sarin keep talking and cry.

"Au Rin" I take my hand and wipe out his tears. "I don't know that you like me or have been through this all of those past years but I only see you as friend or I can say that you're my best friend,the best person I love but not in romantic way." I try to calm and explain to him.

"I know you can't love me back right now but just don't go back to the person who hurt you before*still cry* I beg you" sarin put his forehead on my hand and cry.

"Emm I know. Stop crying *frown* are you a crybaby?" I tease him.

"You brat" he rise his face and tap my head.

"Come on,let's go to home*wink*" I said and get up. I really don't want to hurt him.I can't do anything except try to calm him down.Sarin is a cheerful and soft heart person since high school and there is nothing change about the this fact. He love all people around him and I thought he love me as best friends not this way.

Yin POV

Me and Ploy went to the car after meet war and that guy in front of the company.Ploy told me that we have to choose the clothes for our engagement in next month.it not dark yet but I feel so tired and annoyed too. This bitch keep annoy me.
honestly i really want to kill her too if I was the old yin,this girl already in the hell.

"Tsk" I kick the front seat.

"What's wrong ?*frown*" ploy asked.

"Nothing" I close my eyes and lean on the seat and try to take a nap before went to choose clothes for my engagement day.

"Btw do you think your staff and his bf are look good together?" She said happily.

"I don't know" this girl seriously annoyed.

"Come on*ploy shake my arm* I'm also LGBTQ supporter too. I want to know them better"

".........." I didn't respond.

"I wonder which one is top and bot..."

"F**k shut up" I shout at her before she can finish her words.

"Wth *ploy glare at me* I just talk about them and what's wrong with you!?"

"Shut up I'm not in mood to talk about another people's life like you" I glare at her back.

"I want to take a nap, so stop talking" I lean back and close my eyes.

____________

Hi to all my readers🥰sorry for being so late🥺❤️
I really want to write it too but I'm so busy recently.
I hope you don't mind me and thank for waiting me patiently 🥰 please vote and follow me😉
25 august 2021