Part 14

War POV

Me and Sarin back from the beach and my Boss is nowhere to be found🤦‍♀️
We rush to our room without telling my workmates.
I haven't prepared my clothes yet since it's really exhausting today.I asked Sarin to take a shower first.

"Ai Rin,you go to take a shower first.I'll prepare my luggage" I talked to the person who sit on the bed with his phone on hand.

"Ouiii let's me play game first" Sarin replied without even look at war.

"Go to take a shower first!!" War yelled this time.

"..........." Sarin ignore war and continue play his game.

"Ai rin" war throw his backpack to Sarin.

"Ouiii ok ok calm down,I will go you brat" Sarin get up and stick his tongue out to make war mad more.War just throw pillow to him.

Few minutes laters/ Author POV

*knock knock*

"Who's there?" After get knock on the door,asked the person outside.

"It's me,Jack" Jack replied.

"Oh wait" war put this clothes down and rush to open the door and he was startled.

"What's happened to President ?" War asked as soon as he open the door and see yin pass out and look so wasted.

"Let's me put him on the bed first" Jack said then war help him to bring yin in more easy.after put yin on the bed,jack told war what's happened early.

"I don't know.He looking for you for the whole restaurant and even asked another staff who work with you.And he went to the bridge where you were.then he is back and order a bottle of strong wine and finished it alone.I asked him if something wrong but he don't give me a f**k *sign*" after explained,Jack asked to take a leave then he went out of room.

"What's wrong with this old man *frown*" war curious and look at his boss look like a dead person here.

Yin suddenly get up without open his eyes and try to take off his belt but stop by war.

"Wait wait" war grab yin's hand.

"What are you doing?want to pee?" War asked .

"P..e....ee" yin only whisper that make war can't hear him.

"Huh?" War yelled.Then yin slowly open his eyes.

"Aww nong war *grin*" yin pinch war's cheeks.

"Ouii" war push yin's hand away.

"You hate me hor??? Don't hate me" yin slow his body and hug war's tummy.

"Wait!!!! I can't breathe." War push him again.

"You can't even stand straight,why do you hug me?want me to fall in the floor too? If you want to use bathroom,I'll tell Rin to hurry up" war turn his head ready to walk to bathroom but yin grab his arm.

"Don't go.......Don't go to him" yin look at war's eyes with a sad tone.

".........." war confused now cause he thought that yin want to pee.

"What's mine.......it's always mine" after said that words,yin peck on war's lip then pass out and fall on the floor.War just stand still with blank mind like Wth just happened.

"OMG......this man scared me" Sarin who just get out of bathroom.he look at yin and then look at war.

"Hey!what's happened?" Sarin asked war but war just stand still and Sarin wait for reply but war end up walk to bathroom like he's not here.

"What the!!!!!!" Sarin drop his jaw.

_________________

Hello all my readers🥰❤️how are you?
I don't know if I can end this novel cause I really busy nowadays.
Hope you like it and vote for me 😉😘
19/feb/2021

Hope you like it and vote for me 😉😘19/feb/2021