Part 7

Weekend has pass.now it's time for work again.
President Yin who work in his office alone, didn't like to talk to anyone even his secretary as if it's not about work.
Yin sat on the his chair face the iPad read the files that his secretary send to him.
"Ahhhh so bored" yin who groaned alone at his office.Yin grab his phone and scroll the newsfeed .

"Wait what?! That brat called war(favorite friend) eww" acted like want to yuck

"We got here almost afternoon but my staff seem still free to hang out with friend"  raise his eyebrows.
"Look like he need to work more hard *smirk*" yin gaze at the glass of water on his desk and smirk then he poke the glass to fall on the floor.yin use his office telephone to call his secretary.
"Call war to come to my office" yin said
"Yes president" secretary replied.
Yin scroll his newsfeed more as he wait to bully war at his room.a few minutes laters,a person outside the room knock the door.
"Come in" yin spin his chair.
"President *bow*"  War greet yin.
*point* yin point at the glass on the floor.
"Yes*raise his eyebrows*" war was confused by yin as he didn't know what's yin asked him to do.
"Clean this" yin keep spin his chair like a kid.
"Oh yes president" don't need to suprise if you see war didn't refuse cause he know he gonna do it later so he didn't reject it.
"Have fun?" Yin asked.
"Yes?" War raise his face to look  yin cause he's confused.
*show the pic to war*
"Ahhh oh yes of course I have fun*grin*"
"Did you just break a glass to asked me this?" War asked.he still pick th pieces of glass from the floor.and yin gaze at war then back to play his phone like he didn't give a fuck.
"I guess so" lick his lip.
"Have fun?" War asked.this time why do war is the one asked this?
"What!?" Yin said.
"You make fun of me in work place and keep bully me" war smirk.Yin stay silent until his secretary call him through the office phone.
"President !!! Ms.ploy want to meet you?!she said she must meet you." Secretary said.
"Say that I'm busy" yin end the call and suddenly the door is open.Ploy get in and yin's secretary run after her.
"Sorry president *bow* she didn't listen to me"
"Why do I need to listen to you,you witch" ploy glare at secretary.
"Watch your language" yin yelled at ploy but she just rolled her eyes.
"You can leave Lam"
"Yes president"
"P'yin I miss you so much" ploy run to yin and sat on his lap.then ploy look at the person who pick up the broken glass on the floor. And war get up after pick every pieces of glass.
"I'll get something to wipe the floor *bow*" war said.
"No need.leave it here" Yin said.
"What's if I step on it and fall?" Ploy yelled .
"Then I will take my leave" war get out the room.

War POV

"Did he just call me to see him flirting? Jezz" I standing in front of the his room.then I walk to my office and most people are look at me.
"What's wrong??? Why do they look at me like I did a crime!?" My thought while walk to my desk and sat down.
"Hey!!! Did something happened in president room while you're in?" P'xing roll her chair to get close my desk then asked me while P'bim wait for my answer.
"Nothing.We just talk about work." I said.
"No!!!!that's not what we mean" this time it's p'bim who asked. "I mean that Does Ms.ploy did something worse again?"
"Ms ploy??" I wonder if they're talk about the girl in president room or something.
"Err. A girl who entered when you were there too.She's the daughter of Chairman Chantha.also President yin's future Fiancée.I heard they'll engage soon"P'bim said and P'xing nod as well.
"Ohhh"
"Ohhh what ? I don't need oh,I need your answer"
"I don't know.I take a leave after she's entered." I said.
"Wahh I heard she really had a bad attitude.and......" P'xing said but I cut her. "Phi,Stop gossiping or else we all getting fired together" I lean to tell them and they're roll their chair back to their desk and I just work on my tasks.

Yin POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked ploy and she start to wrap her arm around my neck. "I miss you phi.you don't come to see me for a long time *pouting*"
"Get up first" ploy still sit on my lap.so I push her to stand up. "Ouii phi!!!! It's hurt" ploy yelled.
"Next time you should listen to me if you did want to get hurt" I gaze at her.
"Ploy!"
"Hmm"
"Didn't I told you that you shouldn't come here?" I glance at her.
"Why can't I? I will be your wife soon"
"Ploy listen here. Have many time that I told you that I can't marry you?"
"But our dad already set up the marriage between us"
"That doesn't Matter.We can cancel our marriage every time"
"No!!!I will marry you no matter what"
"Ploy!"
"Talk to my dad then.I love you so I must have you" ploy said and walk to the door.
"Ploy ploy" ploy didn't stop. I feel anxious and frustrated then I push all the stuff on my desk and it all fall down and broke.
____________________

Hi hi all readers🥰do you miss me?? 😹😹 I really want to update every part on time but I'm so busy rn.
i hope you're enjoy it. Please don't mind my grammar cause I'm not good at it . Please vote and follow me☺️❤️btw you known ploy,right? I think if you watch en of love love mechanics, you must know her.
01/jan/2021

Belated merry Christmas and Happy new year ja🎊🎈