Part 12

Author POV

After war left,yin push his body to the bed again.There're 2 beds in the room.
each of them are full size bed,full size bed can only sleep for one person.

The sound of unlocking the door made yin turn to the door but not the main door,it's bathroom's door.

"What are you doing here?" Sarin who just exit out of bathroom asked yin as he wonder why yin is here.

"And what do you think?" Yin asked back.

"What do you mean?" Sarin confused.

"Nothing.I just stay here for the whole trip"  yin get up and sit on the bed.

"*frown* why?" Sarin asked

"There's no answer for this question *smirk*" yin replied. Sarin didn't say anything anymore but yin look at Sarin from head to toes.

"Do you often come out naked to your friend?" Yin said.

"Hey!watch your language.who naked? I do have my tower haft down there" Sarin point at his lower part.

"And stop mess with war. I'm back,so you don't have a chance to hurt him again" Sarin said .

"*tsk* how much do you know about me and war? I know you have no idea. Before open your mouth you should know the status of someone first." Yin said and flip his hair.

"What the main point after all? You just hurt him in the end." Sarin said.

"I don't know why he chose you that time.but I know he must regret it now." Sarin said.

"You punk" yin stand up and yell at Sarin.

*smack* yin smack Sarin in face and Rin fall on the ground.

"Hey!!! Sarin !!"war who just entered run to hold Sarin and touch his face.

"President,what's wrong with you?  Do you like to use violence that much?" War glance at yin with disappointed looks.

"Do you have any idea what did he just talk to me?" Yin raise his voice.

"What did he say?" War yelled.

"He....*tsk* forget it." Yin said.

"What? Forget it? You just hurt someone and you said (forget it)???"

"I can't believe you still such a hot tempered person." War lift Sarin to stand up.

"You lip is bleeding. I will find something to heal you.so go to get some clothes on" war tell Sarin. Sarin walk to get some clothes and go to bathroom again. War just pull yin's luggage in and pick his wallet and almost get out.

"*grab* listen to me first." Yin grab war's hand.

"Listen?*smirk* then you can talk about it" war didn't expect the real explanation from yin but he just want to know what will yin talk.

"He said...."

"Said what?" War yelled

"He said YOU MUST REGRET THAT YOU DATE ME" yin raise his voice and close his eyes when he said that words.

"Wow,really??? He just back from France ,how can he know that I used to date you? If you want to make excuses,next time please use a good one" war walk to the door and hold the lock but stop by yin's words.

"Haha...In the end you still don't believe me." Yin laugh.

"Huh? Believe you? When I did trust you,why don't you just to be honest with me?" War said and yin just silence.So war open the door .

"Once the trust broken,it would never be the same." War said and leave the door open.

_________________

Hello all my readers🥰❤️how are you?
I just free so I uploaded it here before I'm busy again 😂😭 I know you must annoy that my ff didn't update on time.Sorry and thank you for waiting💜💜💜