Part 5

Author POV

Many day has pass,finally War can rest well on the weekend.many night he can't sleep well because of anxiety and now He will sleep until afternoon.

*knock knock* "War...War" a loud knock from outside war's room.

"Aghhh...who the hell come this early" war find his phone on Nightstand near his bed.
"Shia...it's just 8:50AM" war curse in early morning lol.
"War war" someone outside the room still knock the door.
"Err I'm coming" war went to open the door
"Sarin😳" war was startled.

"Err I'm coming" war went to open the door "Sarin😳" war was startled

*This is Sarin Rothakron. War's and prem's close friend in high school but they haven't been contact with each other when they're graduation in high school and sarin went to study abroad for Design Major in France*

"Hey what's bring you here?" War asked.
"Let's me in first" sarin went in with his luggage and then sit on the chair near war's bed.war bring him a glass of water.
"Now can you say,what's bring you here such early"war asked.
"Hey come one it's almost 9AM" sarin replied.
"Erss whatever*roll his eyes*" war said and drink his water on his bed .
"You did not reply to me,so" Sarin sip his water
"I'm busy"
"I will live here!*grin*" Sarin talked with confidence.
"*cough cough* what the hell..." war choke on water.
"No" war response to Sarin.
"Why" Sarin jump to the bed sit near war.
"You had family,why don't you live there" war glance at Sarin.
"Ouii come on. You also know that I'm not in good term with my dad and my older sister.I don't want to live there." Sarin said .
"Let's me live here na na"Sarin hug war's arm.
"2 is better than 1 and I don't like to stay alone. I will share the bill with you....nanana" Sarin beg war.
"Err okay" war poke Sarin from him.
"I will go to shower and you *point* go to buy some breakfast"
"What do you want to eat"
"Anything is fine"
"Okay *grin*"

Sarin left the room and war went to shower . After take a shower,war come out and check his phone. He got a message from Jack that today he have to replace jack's duty.
"Hello Mr.War,you have to come to company at 10AM.The drive will pick you up and went to a meeting with President at Pattaya" jack's text.
"Why is it so sudden?" War replied.
"I got into accident and my legs can't walk well.I hope you understand." Jack said.
"Ok i will be there at 10 ☺️"
"Thank you for understanding Mr.War"
"You're welcome" war stop texting and look at the door when Sarin open the door,He is back with Thai Noodles soup.It's their favorite street food when they were high schoolers.War get up and prepare the bowls chopsticks and spoons.
"Oh Rin,I will go to work at 10AM if you are bored to stay here alone,you can go to meet prem" war tell Sarin while eating.
"Wait!? Your company work at weekend too?" Sarin asked.
"Normally not but today president had a meeting with his partnership at pattaya and his assistant is sick,so he chose me to help out"
"Oh i see.then let's me drive you there and I will meet prem after that."
"Okay"

Yin POV

"It's 10:07AM,he still didn't come yet*frown*" yin complained while he look at his wristwatch,
"But it's just 7minutes sir" the driver said.
"Shut up.late is late,there's no excuse can make him say that he's on time." Yin glare at driver.
"Hello sir,please unlock the door*grin*" war who just come and knock at driver's window.
"Hey,come and sit here" yin open the window and told war to sit next to him.
"No need president.I can sit at in front seat." War refused.
"Don't let me repeat it" yin close the window.
"This old man always use words" war complain about yin outside the car and went in after that.
"Sorry for late,president*bow*" war apologized cause he's late.
"It's okay" yin response and look at the rear view mirror and see the driver look at him.
"Look what? Don't you drive?" Yin yelled.
"Ahhh sorry sorry sir" drive start to Turn on the engine .
"Hey wait wait!!!!" A person outside tap on the car and the driver is stop.
"War,your phone" a guy point at the phone in his hand and war open his window side.
"Oh thank you Rin"
"Never mind. I will go now" Sarin take his left and war close the window.
"Who is that?" Yin asked.
"Mind your business, president" war whisper cause he doesn't want driver to hear.
"*tsk*" yin just annoyed with war response .
The driver start to turn on the engine again and went straight to pattaya.
               ____________________

Hi hi all readers🥰
This is new part i hope you're enjoy it. Please don't mind my grammar cause I'm not good at it . Please vote and follow me☺️❤️
15/dec/2020