Part 10

On The Train

[dear everyone on the train,please prepare yourself and have a seat,We'll off within 5Minutes more]-Train staff announced before the train start the machine.

All staff of CW group went to their seat number.
They sit and prepare themselves before train go.
The whole train was book by CW group,so there only CW staff only.Maybe around 35-40 people here.

War POV

Me and Sammy aren't be able to sit near each other but it's okay,at least I have Sarin here so I'm not going bored.I feel relief too cause 4 seat of my table have only 2 people so it won't be uncomfortable to sit around strangers.
"What? You look nervous" Sarin words startled me cause I'm really nervous as he said.
"Nothing,it's just I never went to trip with a lot people like this and the first time on train too"
"Oh i see,it's okay.I used to feel like this too,when I was in France I used to go to somewhere with train." Sarin try to comfort me.
"Haha ikr *grin*"
"Ahem....." I look at the person's voice near our table. It's our president and his assistant Jack.
"Sorry for interrupting you Mr.War" Jack said.
"It's okay" I smile to Mr.jack and bow a little to President as respect.I didn't expect he'll sit here.shittttt.........

Author POV

The train start to go,everyone are a bit exhaust so most of them are take a nap even war and Sarin.
But president yin and assistant jack didn't take a nap yet since they're the last people who came to the train without waiting .
"Stop looking at them sir,they're already sleep." Jack whisper to yin. Jack see yin glance at war and Sarin the whole time.
"Shut up or else you'll jobless tomorrow" yin glare at him.
"Hehe I'm just joking since it's so silent here *grin*" Jack said .
"But why you still look at them ? It's so uncomfortable if they're catch you that you're stalking them?" Jack said again.
"*smack* stalk your ass. They're in front of me! What should I do? Take out my eyes off?" Yin smack jack in head .
"Ouuiii ai yin .it's hurt."
"Err i know*roll his eyes*"
"You see? Lovely dovey are in front of us *tsk*" yin point at Sarin and war who asleep.
"One sleep on shoulder and one sleep on head" yin still talk abt Sarin and war.war sleep on sarin's shoulder and Sarin sleep on war's head.
"But why do you care?" Jack asked.
"I don't care ......errr it.....it just show in front of me ! I don't like couple tho"
"Tsk....just remember that you'll get engaged soon with ms ploy.don't mess with war anymore." Jack try to remind yin as he know that ploy isn't give up on yin easily.
"Who said i will engage her?" Yin roll his eyes.
"So you want to go back to war? If ms ploy know this,she won't let war live easy.you also know that ms ploy's family isn't joke with your marriage" jack warn yin again.
"Don't worry.I won't make war hurt because of me anymore" yin said .
They are end their conversation and start to take a nap since it's still have more than 3 hour to reach Phuket .
                  ____________________

Hi hi all readers🥰 do you miss me?😂✌️ I'm no busy and  I got stuck with my fav manga so that why my post is late nowadays 😁🌚
This is new part i hope you're enjoy it. Please don't mind my grammar cause I'm not good at it . Please vote and follow me☺️❤️
13/jam/2021