Part 11

Author POV

"Yeahhh we're in Phuket" Everyone on the train was excited since the train staff said they're arrived .

"War war...wake up wake up war"Sarin who awake by the crowd's voice,then he try to woke war up by caress his cheek.But yet war still hasn't wake up.his head still on Rin's shoulder.

"Let's me help you *smirk*" President yin stand up and suggest Rin.Rin want to refuse him but yin is much faster then Rin.

"Hey wake up" yin use his index finger to poke on war's forehead and his hand was drop from rin's shoulder.

"Ouiii my neck" war hold his neck and glare at yin.

"Ai ai ai..." war want to curse him but he's his boss anyway.

"Ai what" yin raise his eyebrows and smirk.

"Nothing" war stand up and grab sarin's hand walkout.

4 of them workout of the train and prepare get the bus to go to the restaurant nearby.
Sarin and war get into the bus and sit at the left side while Yin and jack sit at the right side.
All staff went to eat at the restaurant with natural views and after lunch,war asking Rin to take him some photos.

"Ai rin! Take me some photos here" war give sarin his phone and doing some pose and someone interrupts him behind by doing some stupid pose.

"Can you stop?" War roll his eyes before turn his back .

"What?" Yin asked.

"You keep doing stupid pose behide me!" War said.

"Ahhh I also take photo. Isn't it,jack?" Yin turn his face to jack and jack nod as well.

"Then take your time sir,I'm leaving first *smile*" war give him a business smile. War and Sarin get out of that place.

"Do you really want take some photos,boss?" Jack asked and lift his phone up.

"Shut up" yin glare at jack.

after lunch,everyone went to the bus again and road to the hotel where it near the beach.

"Wahhh this hotel is so beautiful" Sammy admire the view.
"But not beautiful as you are" yacht try to hug Sammy.

"Ewww🤢" war pass by them.

"You brat*smack*" yacht smack war's head.