Part 4

Author POV

10 minutes later,War waited for prom near the main door of the company.Prom come with two coffee.
"My buddy is the best🤩" war praise prom.but you know it's just a words to use your fri next time lol.
"Stop complimented" prom poke into war's forehead and hand war the coffee.
"Why did you buy it two?" War curious.
"One for you, as the treat*grin*"
"Thank you prom*grin*"
"You're so cute" prom pinching war's cheek.
"Ahem....." both intercepted by yin's sound.
"Oh president *bow*" war greet yin and prom also bow as respect.
"Where is my coffee? I asked you to buy the coffee ot to flirting with other" yin insults war while read something on his iPad. Prom just frown as he didn't get yin's words.
"Here boss your coffee" hand yin the coffee.
"I don't want it anymore.just throw away" yin walk out the main door.
"What?*frown*" that's all what war can say.
"New minutes,new me" yin replied. "I don't like dirty thing from someone either *glare at prom*"
"Fine." War grinding his teeth. "Here prom,thank you" war pay prom for the coffee.
"No need*smile*" prom just press the money to war back and war smile back as thank you.
"..........." yin roll his eyes.
"You,come with me" yin point to war.
"Why? I haven't done work here yet" war refused.
"Work for me also work for company.don't let me repeat." Yin walk to his car with jack.
"Emm prom,I need to go now.and thank you again na"
"Err never mind" prom nod.
"Then bye bye na" wave at prom and run to yin's car.

War POV

I went to passenger seat near jack.Three of us didn't talk anything until reach a huge house .

It's so huge if you walk from fence to the main house is quite far

It's so huge if you walk from fence to the main house is quite far.I never been seen such a huge mansion before.

Jack parking the car at the land area near the mansion

"Why do you bring me here?" War asked yin.
"Come in first!" Yin walk into the mansion and war too.

"Come in first!"  Yin walk into the mansion and war too

This house indeed luxury and modern. I can't say a thing just curious.I look around the house.
"I'm going to buy this house" yin break the silent.
"Then why do you bring me here" war asked.
"You're in sale department.so you must know the price and the contract better than I do .*shrugged*"
"How much is it?"
"It's cost $10M"
"WhaT????" War yelled.
"Ouii why do you need to be this loud*frown*"
"Are you crazy or something?"
"I think it's worth.I will live with my wife and my child here."
"Ahh I see" I feel a knife stab me in the chest :)

Author POV

Yin and war keep walking around the house until evening.they decided to contact with the owner and doing contract as soon as possible.

"Where is your house?" Yin asked on the car.
"No need.I will take taxi at the main road."
"Hmm" yin replied and take a nap.

But......just hmmm? Nothing else? Really?? Yeah I'm not his bf anymore and I should know my place.
Jack stop at the Main road and drop me off . And I find a taxi to go to my home.

"Boss,why don't we just drop him at his house?" Jack asked when war already outside.
"Don't you hear he said no need? I'm tired just drive me home"
"Yes boss" jack drive off.

War find a taxi to go to home by himself. War rent an apartment with small room size.War stay there alone,but sometimes when their squad are drunk,they're always stay here.Only prem come here often because he's the closest friend of war.

Only prem come here often because he's the closest friend of war

War walk to his room and unlock the door and went in. He was sigh to relief himself.His knee can't stand anymore,It's show the weakness as it already tired and anxious.He drop himself to crouch and his tear start to dripping.
*ting* war got a text.

                       ____________________

Hi hi all readers🥰
This is new part i hope you're enjoy it. Please don't mind my grammar cause I'm not good at it . Please vote and follow me☺️❤️
13/dec/2020

 Please vote and follow me☺️❤️13/dec/2020