Part 13

Author POV

It's dinner time,so everyone will go to the hotel's restaurant near the beach.

War back with emergency kit,he is about to cure Sarin at their room And there was yin just stare at them for the whole time by cross his arm and Stand near the door

"Ouiiii" Sarin groan when war using hydrogen peroxide to rub his wound near his mouth.

"Ah ah sorry sorry" war said.

"Weak..." yin whisper and roll his eyes.

"Don't mind him*smile*" war try to calm them not pick a fight against.

"I don't mind animals,war*grin*" Sarin said while glance at yin.And yin was glance back .

"I think you should be careful with animals,some can kill you when they're ready to attach*smirk*" yin said.

"I always welcome.I have a weapon to kill the animals too." Sarin were diss back.

"Can you two just stop?" War stare at both of them.

"Aren't you tired??? If I know this would be this mess,I won't come" war stand up and throw the emergency kit away.

"Hey war *Rin hold war's hand* I'm sorry,I didn't mean to cause any trouble for you" Sarin with sad expression.

"Come here" yin pull war to his side.

"Boss,you're cross the line every time." War push yin's hand and get out of the room. He went to dinner place.

🌃
🌃🌃
🌃🌃🌃
🌃🌃
🌃

War walk to the bridge on the sea with warm light on the bridge,cold wind,loud wave just make war calm down.

War sat on the bridge for past 10 minutes and then Sarin walk to him and try to apologize to war.

"War" Sarin who stand behind war try to talk to him since war didn't even talk to him when they had dinner.

"What!?" A cold reply from war.

"I'm sorry" Sarin also sit down.

"Errr"

"What do you mean by Err?" Sarin said.

"Err is err😒" war glare at Rin.

Both are silent.Sarin was awkward to war since he's not clear if war still mad at him,so he start to bring back their memories during high school .

"War,do you remember our first meet?" Sarin asked.

"Hmm I remember."

"If it's not you help me,I might transfer to another school that time*grin*"

"Err you just look so small that time.If you're big just like now,I won't help you."  War smile while talking about the past.

"Err now I'm bigger and taller than you,so I will protect you." Sarin said.

"Pfff hahahah you ? Protect me?" War point to Sarin and he can't help but laugh.

"What?Why are you laughing??" Sarin were frowned.

"I can protect myself.I don't need anyone" war said.

"I'm not joking." Sarin said.then he pull war in to hug.

"........." war just in shock cause Sarin suddenly hug him.

"I will protect you.don't suffer again,don't back to him again,just stay with me." Sarin gentle strike war's back.

"........" war still didn't talk.both still hug.

"But wait" war push Sarin from hug after realizing,there is something wrong. "What do you mean by {don't back to him again}?"

"I know that you used to dated P'yin" Sarin said while look at war's eyes.

"Wait!!!what?" War was suprise when Sarin just come here but know that he used to date yin.

"How did you?" War a little yell at Sarin.

"I asked prem. You alway look depressed after back from work,so I asked him what's happened to you" Sarin said.

"That brat" war were frustrated cause prem can't keep war's secret safely.

"Don't angry with him. I was forced him to answer my question." Rin try to calm war.

"Hmm it's okay" war get up.

"Let's go in.it's start to cold now." War said . And both of them are going to the room first while yin no where to be seen.
_________________

Hello all my readers🥰❤️how are you?
I feel like my ff is a bit off nowadays 😂.Sorry and thank you for waiting💜💜💜

YinWar endgame🤣❤️ but the more I look at this photo the more I realize,war kiss yin's chin not yin's lip😂😂😂