Part 15

Yin POV

I woke up on the bed in the morning with headache.I don't remember how can I back to my room,I only remember that last night I walked to the bridge to see war but end up seeing him hug with that bastard,Sarin.I just step back to restaurant and get some wine.

I don't know how to face my feelings,it's just like my heart drop immediately after I see them.

I asked myself,is it time to leave him alone?I will engage with ploy too. I want to make him hurt and happy at the same time.it's just me who acted like a fool here*grin&sigh*

I decided to get up and look around the room and see a bed beside me having two person sleep on bed.
My mood went 📉📉📉

I walked to the bed and kick That brat and walk to the bathroom.He didn't even woke up even after fall from the bed.I don't mind him and just get ready.

4 hours later

After lunch everyone is waiting for the bus to bring us to the train station.
It's kinda weird,war didn't talk or look at me when I try to talk to him he keep avoiding me.
I asked Jack if something happened when I'm drunk.

"Hey! Did I do something wrong to war???" I asked Jack .

"I don't know but you look waste. You can't even stand still" Jack said.

"Really?" I just want to make sure.

"Err" jack replied then I look at war. He just keep giggling with that bastard 😏 aren't they even feel ashamed at all?

Ahhhhhh shitttt............. it's so annoyed.

The bus is coming and everyone is getting on the bus .
My seat is behind war and Sarin.I use my chance to break that bastard's back by kick his chair from behind.

"Ouii" Sarin look at me after I kick his seat.

"Ah ah sorry I didn't mean it*grin*" he glare at me with his eyes almost pop out.Wahhh it's so satisfy.

After get off the bus,we wait for the train for more few minutes and then go back to Bangkok again with same seat when we come here.

After a long drive , we arrived at Bangkok train station . I was looking for war but war already went to the taxi already,that kid is fast af.

It's been awhile since I had visited my parents so I asked Jack to bring me to my parent's house.

"Hello pa~ma" I greet my parents after arriving in the house.

"Hmm son,sit down" mom asked me to sit down but she's getting up.

"How was your trip,son?" Dad close his newspaper and asked me.

"Oh it was fun*smile*" I don't know if it's fun cause I didn't feel it at all.

"Hmm that's good then." Dad said.

"Here" mom hand me a glass of water.

"Thank Ma"

"Have you eat dinner yet?"

"Not yet ma"

"Then take a shower and come back to eat dinner with us*smile*"

"Yeah ma" I stand up and walk to my room at the second floor.I don't really come here often but ma still used the maid to take care of my room.it's still clean as always.

After talk a shower,I run like a kid to dining room near the kitchen.

"Come here son" mom show me my favorite Chinese food when I was young.

"Wahhh it's look good"

"Eat up then*smile*"

"Son,Ploy's dad already pick up your engage day." Dad said .
"........................."

_________________

Q:Do you think Yin will agree to this engagement?Why?(if yes or no,you still need to give me a reason lol"

Hello my reader,It's been awhile right 🤗🤗  I miss you guys sm.I used 3-4 days to finish one part.it's kinda hard cause I got no time😅😅 don't forget to vote for me😝
05/Mar/2021