Part 9

War POV

kinda want to ask prem to go to beach with me cause prem know about president and he might can deal with him.but I feel bad for rin cause he live here with me if I go with prem,will he feel sad? Ouiii I can't...............
"Why you look so anxious? Did Something happen at work?" Rin asked me cause I keep touching food without eating.
"Oh nothing" I peek at him
"If you have something,you can share with me.I will be your side and listen to you ." Dammit.....his words make me more uncomfortable .
"Errr...do you want to go to beach with me?" Rin look suprise and jump from the chair like a kid.
"Really? Only of us?"
"Of course not .my company make a beach party for staff and they said I can bring someone with." Rin look not quite satisfied but seem ok.
"Hey!!! If you don't want,it's okay!" I cheered him
"No...that not I don't want to go but I'm not close with your workmate and your boss too." Rin said.
"It's okay.you have me.don't care abt another especially my boss,I guess he won't go" I'm comforted him.
"So I will go with you*grin*" Rin agree a bright smile I guess he's so happy.
"I think you should pick the dress from today because we'll go to the beach this weekend." 
"Ok" Rin replied.

On weekend

The crowd was standing waiting for their train including War and Sarin at train station .

#Don't mind my edit😂#

"Ahhh yaaah your bf huh?" Sammy approach me war
"What?! No,he is my best friend" war refused.
"Yes,I'm his BFF" Sarin went to hug war to tease him.
"Well,you know my relationship is start from friendship too*grin*" Sammy said .
"Ouii you two stop teasing me" war said and push Sarin from hugging him.
"And where is your bf?" War asked Sammy.
"Oh,he is a bit late cause of traffic jam." Sammy said.
"Ohh" war said.
"Hey war I'm feel thirsty.I will buy something,do you want anything?" Sarin said.
"No,I'm fine" war said .Sarin went to store after asked war,and war went to sit on waiting chair with Sammy.
"Ohh my bf is coming" Sammy point at someone while war is playing his phone.then war put down his phone to greet Sammy's bf.
"Whattt!!!!!Ai yacht" war yelled. Sammy was startled by war.
"Why are you yelling?" Sammy asked while touch her ear.
"Don't tell me you two are lover?" War point at Sammy and yacht.
"Err *laugh* why are you so suprise huh?" Yacht asked.
"So...you know that I'm work with her?" War asked .
"No I'm not.I just know it today.I'm not dramatic like you *pouting*"  yacht tease war.
"Ai sat" war smacked yacht.
"Hey,what's wrong?" Sarin just back from the store with his Lemon Tea.
"This guy is my university friend and now turn out he's Sammy's bf.I feel like I know nothing about my friend" war feel upset .
"Yoo,how about you? You don't even tell me when you date That jerk Yiiii......mmp mmp" war cover yacht's mouth.
"Shut up or else I will kill you" war whisper to yacht.and yacht nod as agree.
"Hey Rin ,let's me have some" war try to get Rin's drink but Rin refused.
"No!!!you said you're fine a moment ago" Sarin put his drink up to make it higher than war can get.
"Hey come on.let's me have some na na" war try to jump to get the drink.
"No" Sarin said while keep it higher.
"Hahah it's your karma" yacht tease war while Sammy laugh at their action.
"OMG......President!!!president,I didn't know that you are also coming" Xing approach president yin and jack.
"Hey war...stop playing.let's go to greet president" Sammy tell war cause he still fight to get the drink with Rin .war wrap his arm around Rin neck to make him shorter but it didn't work.and he got startled by Sammy's words.
"WTH" yacht cursed after see president.
"Why don't you tell me....." yacht was cut when war pit his index finger on his lip to stop yacht.
"What's wrong?" Sammy asked .
"Oh nothing"
"Hello president,it's a honor that you're joining us" all staff are bowing to president as respect.
"I'm happy too" Yin smile to all staff.
"Why did president glare at the boy who came with war like this? They know each other??" Xing whisper to Bim.
"How can I know?" Bim replied and both look at Rin and war.War didn't look to anyone but Rin also gaze at yin.
"Everyone it's time to get in the train*clap* the train will off in 15 minutes later" Yin's secretary tells all of them to get the train to prepare before leaving.
           ____________________

Hi hi all readers🥰
This is new part i hope you're enjoy it. Please don't mind my grammar cause I'm not good at it . Please vote and follow me☺️❤️
05/jam/2021