[Chapter 44] "Die Already!"

Previously:

(Libelle) - "Tsun~Tsun. I'm Libelle. What's your name?"

(Tiamat) - "*MMPH!*"

(Libelle) - "Oh, right, can you take off his mouth, seal?"

(Azass) - "NO! I mean, not yet. *whisper* things got the mouth of Satan."

Libelle walks over towards Tiamat, to which he turns away again, and his tail starts to wag.

(End)

________________________________________________

*In the Kingdom*

Currently, the 'new' hero Charlie can be seen battling what looks to be Satan's literal definition. Many monsters are being summoned throughout the fight by Daisuke as he has been possessed yet again by a demon.

(*Charlie*) - "Why is the head of the demons this weak? This dude is weaker than the previous demon that I had to deal with."

Baal spits out another few fireballs at Charlie, to which he teleports next to his side and kicks him into the ground.

(Baal) - "*Huff* *Huff* It seems like I'll have to get serious, for you see, this isn't my final form."

(Charlie) - "Of course, it's not."

After saying this, Baal starts to grunt as he slowly transforms. However, midway through, he gets punched straight in the face, flying back a few meters.

(Charlie) - "Do you think I'll sit there and let you transform?"

(Baal) - "Wait, that's illegal."

After this, it becomes a one-sided beatdown in Charlie's favor. After taking this serious beating, Baal gets up and starts to book it out of there.

(Charlie) - "Oh no, you don't!"

(Baal) - "Stop, let me transform!"

(Charlie) - "Why the hell would I do that!?"

Charlie swoops in and clotheslines Baal, to which his head pops clean off.

(Charlie) - "[Lariat]"

*Charlie P.O.V.*

Finally... Why do people let their enemies transform? It makes no sense whatsoever, especially in a circumstance where thousands if not millions of people could die.

I look at Daisuke and see him on the ground, unmoving. That was anticlimactic, but at least it's over—.

*Wawawawawawa*

A stone floats up in the air before exploding. Smoke comes out that eventually forms a larger Baal who has a massive smile on his face.

God damnit, is this one of those boss battles where they have like three phases? 

(Baal) - "I've been trapped in that stone for thousands of years, and you killing this body has released me. Prepare to die, adventurer."

I fly up and head straight towards him, to which we clash fists. As we clash, he starts to frown, realizing that I won't be going down as easily as he hoped.

This guy is about as strong as that Leo guy or whatever when I fought him, but I've gotten much stronger over this time. This will be hard, but it won't be as bad as before.

Since he has a demon's body, my [Flame Body] won't be able to do anything to him, so I need to play this smart. Daisuke isn't spawning any demons now, so that I can focus on Satan here.