[Chapter 11] "Entering The Dungeon"

Previously:

After finalizing some of the papers and payment, the adventurers and Haku leave to go to the Dungeon of Demise!

Elsewhere

(???) - "You are telling me that our God has finally been born? We must find our lord and help him destroy this entire world. Even though we are just mortals unlike dragons, we will do all we can to aid him in the creation of a new world!"

(??? everyone) - "YEAH!!"

(end)

__________________________

After getting signed up at the guild and making my way to the dungeon with the team, we took a carriage to get there. I have Parthenia to thank for that.

It really sucks that I have to go on foot because it would take me around a day to make it all the way to the dungeon by myself due to my ability to fly.

I don't know what I should do with the adventurers just yet because sooner or later, they are going to find out about my "secret" that I am keeping. When I was still a baby, I could feel that Ellie could sense me which might be a problem for me, but I don't want to be rash and just kill her. I don't know if I can kill a human that is innocent unlike that bastard at the guild.

(Jean) - "So, let's get to better know each other. Are you a noble of some kind because it might be a factor for us when we are hunting monsters in the dungeon. If you are, we can't let anything happen to you or someone might target us."

(Haku) - "That won't be a problem because despite how I look, I am fairly strong myself." Haha, if something did happen to me, they would have to deal with a big ass dragon hunting them down. "To answer your other question, it is yes and no. I'm not truly a noble, but I am. Forget it, it's very complicated and I would rather not talk about it."

(Jean) - "Very well then. Hey, have you heard about the darkness dragon that has recently been born? It is really powerful and we couldn't handle it which is why we are hunting in the dungeon. It will give us even more experience fighting monsters and level us up making us stronger."

(Haku) - "U-u-um doesn't ring any bells, but I heard that he is a real menace even though he hasn't done anything too horrible yet."

(Riza) - "The keyword there is yet. We need to defeat it before it becomes a threat in the future. There is no denying that it is evil because it made Jean here piss himself."

(Jean) - "I thought we wouldn't talk about that in front of Haku! You guys passed out as well, so don't act like you guys are much worse than me!"

I can now conclude my hypothesis that I created when I first came into this world. They are all idiots...

Hold the flipping phone, I have hands now! I decided to buy a pouch at a shop down in the village so I have all of the things I need. I can finally get my secret weapon, the [Pocket Sand].

I put my head out of the carriage to see that it is becoming dark, so we decide to stop where we are to get some rest for tomorrow's journey. We eventually stop heading in the direction to the Dungeon of Demise to set up camp for tonight...

Ellie P.O.V.

We were all talking to Haku and he seems to be a nice young man, but I feel like we have met somewhere because his aura seems very familiar. However, his aura is very weak and he seems to not be able to produce magic.

People's auras are given off depending on how much magical energy they have and I feel bad for him because he seems to be able to cast a fireball or two before passing out completely. I just hope nothing seriously bad happens when we reach the dungeon.