[Chapter 19] "Ancient"

Previously:

Before I could say anything else, she grabs me by her tail and drags me into the large nest. She is just large enough so that she could curl her body around me forcing me to sleep quite literally, next to her.

Why me...

(End)

____________________________________

Doesn't everybody love getting absolutely no sleep, because I had to deal with that shit last night. I couldn't even move with how hard she was squeezing me. I don't need as much sleep as humans do but...

I STILL NEED SLEEP YOU CRAZY BITCH! (Sigh)

There was also the fact that her nest was made up of entirely queen spider silk meaning it had great resistance, but the off chance that one of those bastards popping up at me scares me.

Hey, I know have calmness at (SS) and I'm not particularly scared of spiders now, but they can still surprise the hell out of me.

I have completely lost my sense of time with me being in this dungeon for God knows how long. I just hope it functions like they do in light novels where time inside here is faster than it is outside. 

Considering that this is another isekai light novel, there are going to be cliche's everywhere like that one village thing stolen from Dungeon Seeker.

(Author - Welp, back to the story.)

Level 100, sweet! I can finally get another evolution unless there is some stupid requirement like there has been on most of them.

"Evolve!"

(Karen) - "The host can't access Evolution at this time."

Here we go again, what do I need to do now Karen.

Answer: Your body needs to grow to the point where it can handle the Ancient evolution.

Holy shit, that sounds awesome. However, I don't want to wait a long time considering that I want to finish this as fast as possible. How long do I need to wait exactly?

Answer: Your body will be able to handle evolution in exactly 4 years, 8 months, 18 days, 16 hours, and 3 seconds.

My body starts to tremble as I am very pissed off that I will need that much time to get a badass evolution. "Karen, can you please give me some good news?"

(Karen) - Time flows differently inside of this dungeon at a 10:1 ratio, so 1 day outside is 10 inside of this dungeon. Even if you have been in here for 3 months, 6 days, 8 hours, and 8 seconds, it has only been a tenth of that time outside.

(A/N - I'm not doing the math for this lmao)

So, what you are saying is that I should stay in this dungeon here for the time required to evolve...

Just thinking about spending 5 years with... her... is not a pleasant thought.

*Flashback*

Hikari loosens her grip on me and I take a huge breath of air.

(Hikari) - "Did you sleep well?"

...

I look at her in the eyes and give her a -_- face.

(Alderam) - "No..."

The room temperature drops a few degrees as I say that.

(Hikari) - "Hmm, did I hear something wrong? How couldn't you sleep well next to me?"