[Chapter 22] "The Dragonborn"

Previously:

A dragon slowly wakes up with hearts in her eyes and sees a black dragon sleeping on the ground and a dead human next to him.

Her eyes go back to normal as she goes up and lays right next to him with her head on his side and she falls asleep.

An hour later, Alderam wakes up but sees a snoring Hikari head on him. He smiles and then falls back asleep.

(End)

_________________________________________________________

I wake up feeling the most refreshed I have ever felt in a while. A lot of stress being lifted off of my shoulders is nice considering that I had achieved my first goal in this world. This was to give some serious payback to Leo who hurt me and my adoptive mother.

My only current goal is to reach the bottom floor which is easy considering that Hikari and I made it all the way down to the 49th floor, so that can mean only one thing... the next floor is going to have the strongest being I have ever seen in this world considering that it is the 'Dragonborn' who took down Alduin like the main quest in Skyrim.

My thoughts get interrupted as I hear Hikari say something.

(Hikari) - "SO WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT WIFE!?"

I mentally sweatdrop as I thought that she would be somewhat fine after her little anime pass out, but it turns out that she is going to become more clingy than ever.

(Alderam) - "Oh man, I did say that, but I do NOT want to do the marriage 'ceremony'. It only means that we are together."

The room drops a few degrees again and Hikari looks away from me.

(Hikari) - "Am I really that hideous? If you dislike me, then I don't HAVE ANYTHING TO LIVE FOR."

[A/N - I'm not writing a dragon lemon because that's fucking weird, so don't worry about it.]

(Alderam) - "I just said I liked you... and I just don't want to... ya know."

Hopefully, that calmed her yandere urges because she might actually do something verrrry bad to herself if I don't be careful with my words.

Nightmare hops out of my shadow and starts to speak to Hikari.

(Nightmare) - "Don't worry Hikari, he doesn't mean it like that. He is just a weirdo that needs some space."

I didn't know it was even possible for a room to drop even further to the point of freezing.

(Hikari) - "What did you just call him little kitten?"

Nightmare turns around and sprints at me to try to hop into my shadow for protection, but he didn't make it in time. Rest in peace Nightmare, you will be missed.

(Nightmare) - "Hey asshole, please help me!"

(Hikari) - "YOU WILL DIE FOR YOUR ACTIONS!"

How the hell did we even get to this point? (Sigh)

Right as she was about to claw at him, the floor 50 door opens which barely saved Nightmare from dying because her claws were about 2 inches away from his little feline face.

When the door opens, the only thing standing in the doorway was a man with some black armor with red veins running through it. Yep, I guess he is wearing daedric armor when looking at the design of the armor.

(Dragonborn) - "Looks like you have finally arrived young dragon."

(Alderam) - "Yeah, it has been 5 years. Time to get some payback."