OTB | HE SAY SHE SAY

I don't do the he say, she say (Uh-huh)
Speakin' on me, bitch be safe (Be safe)
Big cake like it's my B-Day, ayy
Runnin' up a bag like relay
I ain't been asleep in like three day
Bitch, it's my way or the freeway (Skrrr)
I ain't never met a nigga can't replace
Give a damn what he think, she think
HE SAY SHE SAY X MULATTO

"Why you ain't tell me Maleígha was pregnant?" Shantel smirked as she looked at Tracy. Currently sitting in her shop doing her hair for Cartí's grand opening she had no business attending but she definitely wanted to be where the crowd was.

Líra looked at her shaking her head, Shantel knew how to be messy if any thing. She knew Tracy ain't know that shit cause hardly anybody knew Lira only knew through her friend who worked at the Doctor's office that Maleígha went to. So she wasn't even supposed to be running her mouth cause she could definitely get fired.

"Cause bitch I didn't know my damn self. How you found out?" Tracy asked as Shantel smirked. She knew Tracy didn't know cause Shantel would be the first person Tracy told but being she didn't know anything about Cartí or his personal life at the moment for the simple fact she was trying to lay low being that he had gained full custody of their daughter.

She was embarrassed.

"Girl my cousin told me that she seen her and Cartí out. She say she kinda big but that's crazy cause didn't they just started fucking around." Shantel stated as Lira shook her head and placed her attention back on her phone.

"So that must not be his baby but you know she used to mess with Mula." Tracy stated. She been knew about Maleígha well at least she thought she did she always knew her as the young bitch that was on her shit. Everybody in BR knew of Maleígha cause she was that bitch but they never knew her business cause she was a private bitch.

"Ain't he in jail? So how could that even be possible." Lira stated she ain't like Maleígha for shit but she hated when people were being messy and knowing Shantel and Tracy they would try to put two and two together and end up with six. They loved being loud and wrong and this was definitely a rumor that didn't need to circulate.

"And so what Mula went to jail back in the summer and if she big and pregnant like they say she is then that's definitely not Cartí's baby. Everybody been saying she really pregnant for Mula tho'." Shantel said as Lira shook her head. Bitches were really old and messy.

"They say he coming home soon too. So we'll see once he get out." Tracy smirked. Anything to get Maleígha away from Cartí she was with it. She wanted Cartí so bad it was sick. Bitches were really crazy for Cartí's third leg.

"Shantel what time you leaving?" Shantel's younger cousins Diamond asked. Diamond was eighteen and just like her older cousin but she wasn't as bad either. Diamond ain't know how to fight but had the nerve to be messy. Pretty girl too stayed on her shit she was just too messy.

"Bout seven why, you still riding with me tonight?" She asked as Diamond nodded while looking at her phone as she texted away.

"Yeah, but Tori wanted to ride with us too and I needed to know what time you was leaving." She stated.

"Tell her be ready for eight." Shantel said as Diamond nodded her head before walking back towards the front of the shop.

"Bitch I can't believe you really going." Lira said. Shantel was the boldest bitch she knew she really had some nerve to be showing up to his shit knowing he didn't fuck with her.