OTB | REALITY CHECK

Who needs a reality check?
I got a check in reality
I gotta check on my ex and make sure she ain't doin' better than me
When I didn't have it
I actually sat and I had to imagine it (yeah)
Don't touch my seat settings
And I'll let you know when I'm ready to leave
REALITY CHECK X SWAE LEE

__________________________

The days had came and gone just that quick. Everybody was back in town and things were quite smooth but the transition of how everything was going was quite different.

"I think this is the one." Maleígha stated, as she walked around the light grey suede sectional three piece set couch. She was currently in Z Gallerie and had been shopping for furniture all day.

"Lucky for you, we have that in stock at our warehouse and it will be able to ship out same day or next day."The sales representative stated, as Maleígha nodded her head.

"Ok great. I want this set along with those two tables and bar stools." Maleígha said, as the woman smiled while nodding her head.

"Perfect! I'll fill out the paperwork and you can either continue looking or follow me."She said, as she began typing away on the IPad that was strictly for work purposes only.

"Thank you, I want to continue looking."

"Ok. I'll be right up there if you need me."She said, as Maleígha nodded her head. The woman walked off leaving the three of them.

"This whole set is going to look really good once you get everything situated."Jaía said, as Aría agreed. Maleígha was currently shopping for her new apartment being that her move in day was today and tomorrow. She was excited about it nevertheless but all of that was outweighed by the situations that had took place. Not only parting ways for Cartí but her and her mother passed words, she wasn't so happy her baby girl was moving out.

"Y'all I'm pregnant."Maleígha said, as they both looked her as she took a seat on the couch she would soon be purchasing. Today's doctors appointment definitely put the icing on the cake.

"Bitch I knew it." Aría said, sitting down on the couch right along with Jaía. Maleígha looked at her mugging her slightly. Finding out she was pregnant was like bad news to her.

"When you found this out?"Jaía asked.

"Today. Before I met y'all here I had a doctors appointment only to find out I'm four months fucking pregnant."Maleígha stated. She was mad she didn't want no baby especially at her young age and especially not for no Cartí. But she knew fucking Cartí unprotected was going to lead to this. She just didn't know it was going to be this soon she only known Cartí for a matter of five months and was already four months pregnant for him.

"How you feel about it?"Aría asked, Maleígha sighed.

"I'm really disappointed in myself. Like I'm upset I cried my eyes out until I got here cause what am I going to do? Everything happening all at once it's too much for me right now I'm only eighteen and now I gotta baby on the way for a nigga who can't stay out the streets. Cartí don't give a fuck about nobody but himself and I can't deal with somebody like that. I really regret laying on my back for him." Maleígha cried, as Aría and Jaía console her. Maleígha was hurt and disappointed. She was starting to regret a lot of things and one was meeting Cartí.

But at the same time Cartí brought her so much joy too, even though he was fucked up, he still showed her that he was trying. He paid attention to her and all her wants and needs and over looked her flaws.

"I'm keeping the baby but I don't want to tell him. But it's like I don't want to go into this situation hating him cause then I'll resent my child and that's something I will never do."She stated, Aría and Jaía both sighed.